Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why does pub side seem to suck?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Why does pub side seem to suck?

Zergnaut
05.07.2013 , 07:48 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by WiskyJosh View Post
It does, I typically play mornings and some evenings when I can but it makes logical sense as to why some WZ's I feel violated by a team of corpulent indecent twi'lek assassins. Thanks for the help guys to those of you that responded with useful info
Yes. If you play at night that is why sir WiskyJosh. I mean facing a team like ours who are all in Vent when you are solo Qing you can not beat our coordination/reaction times getting to post and whatnot. IMPs do a lot of Premades at night. The BETTER adult players on IMP side tend to PvP at night and do PvE in the mornings. Republic seems to be the reverse of this.
Sith Warrior (Juggernaut) Sith Inquisitor (Sorcerer)

The Sith Always Return. Darkness is necessary for there to be light .

chris_rw
05.07.2013 , 08:34 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
These threads are always awesome.

More interestingly, new episodes of Arrested Development hit Netflix on the 25th.
Oh come on!

Idunhavaname
05.07.2013 , 09:26 PM | #23
Heh at all the armchair observations. Play the other side before making judgements and realize its the same. Seriously, do an experiment. One at diversed times on both sides, the other the same and consider the premades. I can gurantee you the results will be the same unless you're on one of those one sided server.

RIP orange pixel

Arlbo_Nabbins
05.07.2013 , 10:35 PM | #24
I'm not asking for a smart *** reply

But as stated I being a healer I don't notice too much but it's more so for the benefit of my brother and dad.
The classes, and their skills, are mirrored. The only real difference is in names and animations in almost all cases. So a Jugg and a Guardian are as equal as its possible to be as far as the character classes go.

BennyKrak
05.07.2013 , 10:49 PM | #25
Once more I am a healer, thus, I have no issue in damage output as much as others, most games I do put out 360k plus healing so I do my job I would say rather well.
If the pub side on your server think that 360k heal output is doing 'rather well' in a warzone, I'm sorry but you are sorely mistaken.
Hell, I have friends hitting over 1mil heals in pre-55 pvp on sages/sorcs that aren't even level 50 yet and so are still missing some vital skills in their trees.

More to the point of the topic. No, the Republic side does not suck at PvP. At least, not on Dalborra (Oceanic Server). Republic are the better side for PvP on our server. Imperial has the best PvE guild (which also has some of the best PvPers, but they play Pub and Imp like myself).
Krackers || Kozlovsky
The Krackers Legacy
Samurai Pizza Cats | Just Relax | Your Companion

Aries_cz
05.08.2013 , 01:04 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by BennyKrak View Post
If the pub side on your server think that 360k heal output is doing 'rather well' in a warzone, I'm sorry but you are sorely mistaken.
Hell, I have friends hitting over 1mil heals in pre-55 pvp on sages/sorcs that aren't even level 50 yet and so are still missing some vital skills in their trees.

More to the point of the topic. No, the Republic side does not suck at PvP. At least, not on Dalborra (Oceanic Server). Republic are the better side for PvP on our server. Imperial has the best PvE guild (which also has some of the best PvPers, but they play Pub and Imp like myself).
Hitting 1 mil of damage or healing usually indicates they are exploiting the augment bug. Normal output that should be possible is usually around 0.4-0.6 mil
Member of Beast Riders, Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU-PvP)
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos

PanikSpreder
05.08.2013 , 01:08 AM | #27
In my experience it highly depends on the time of day you play. Evening is usually better as Empire, morning till afternoon for Republic. A cookie for anyone who can tell me why

BennyKrak
05.08.2013 , 01:25 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Aries_cz View Post
Hitting 1 mil of damage or healing usually indicates they are exploiting the augment bug. Normal output that should be possible is usually around 0.4-0.6 mil
Lol, no, they don't. I play with them all the time in 55 and pre-55 brackets and we're not useless enough to use exploits (or Cybertech grenades, because unlike some players, we don't need an extra stun to be effective )

Would you assume I use exploits if I told you I can hit upwards of 600k damage as a tank spec vanguard? I bet you would, but hey, it's possible if you're skilled enough.
Note:
Tank spec does not = Hybrid Tank
Tank spec does not = Tank geared
Krackers || Kozlovsky
The Krackers Legacy
Samurai Pizza Cats | Just Relax | Your Companion