Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Way too much XP

Lazzerswords
12.21.2011 , 06:54 AM | #21
My OCD makes me wanna do every quest in every zone. Who cares if you outlevel enjoy the great story

Truhart
12.21.2011 , 07:22 AM | #22
JUst going to do my Class quest on one planet and move on.

LvL 23 killing lvl18 mobs no fun, no challenge.

Will just do it the other way around with an ALt, so I do get to see the planet.

Skanny
12.21.2011 , 07:32 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Nylyan View Post
You're only 25, just wait, around 30 it starts slowing down, and some of my guildies around 39-42 are moaning like hell about how the quests are too hard, or how slow it is to level.
It evens out in the end.
This.
And this:

Quote: Originally Posted by -Arcane- View Post
Your crying that leveling is too fast and your lvl 20~

lol
Seriously OP, go even to 40 - you'll see a xp wall (f.e 300k xp for one level, while quests give you around 6-10k)

SalBasss
12.21.2011 , 09:10 AM | #24
Normally I hate any suggestions that accompany threads like these, but I actually like this one quite a bit:

Quote:
-Bonus quests could increase credits instead of XP (you actually get PAID for the extra effort)

LordButtons
12.21.2011 , 09:15 AM | #25
I'll throw in my vote in saying the game is too easy to level and that's what killed WoW for me.

MastrCheif
12.21.2011 , 09:22 AM | #26
I think the XP is just right. Personally I dont feel like doing another grind to level cap. That takes all the fun out of the game. I'm sure you can go back after max level and do all the missions that you missed. Who cares if you out-level them? Is it really that big of a deal? I don't feel like spending the next 6 months trying to hit the level cap. People sure like to cry about this game it seems. Does anyone ever stop to think that BW people have tested this game over and over to make sure it's delivering the product they intended? I would rather have an enjoyable, non-grind to level cap and be able to start enjoying endgame content sooner than later.

This is just my opinion. Everyone is entitled to one.

Predarek
12.21.2011 , 09:24 AM | #27
I agree with that. I decided to skip Athiss and stop doing space missions since I was overleveling the content too fast. Once I get to a planet that isn't as interesting I'll probably skip all but the class quests!

Quote: Originally Posted by Skanny View Post
This.
And this:

Seriously OP, go even to 40 - you'll see a xp wall (f.e 300k xp for one level, while quests give you around 6-10k)
It doesn't mean the OP is wrong. It still means that there is a problem at lower level. Of course you can also skip a lot of content, but it's hard to do
Try not! Do or do not, there is no try!

Axxar
12.21.2011 , 09:35 AM | #28
I've avoided several Flashpoints and PvP entirely to avoid being too far ahead of the area I'm in. But I have done all of the many group missions along the way. Perhaps once everyone's at the cap you'll be more pressed for XP since finding people for group content will be more difficult.
"Nerf the high ground."

Ashorian
12.21.2011 , 09:45 AM | #29
though i enjoy listening and watching the quest cutscenes, i would rather not have to do 99% of the quests on a given planet to advance. at this point i just make sure all my class quests are at least yellow, which gives me a good indication of how many side quests i should pick up... it's a decent leveling speed and i never really outlevel a planet by too much. lvl 28 imperial on alderaan right now.

hi

nafnaf
12.21.2011 , 10:29 AM | #30
I think it's just right. I did lot of space combats as it was fun and quickly outleveled Taris... I ocmpleted my class quests and moved on to Nar Shaddaa.
It did suck a little that I couldn't complete Taris as I "have" to complete something in order to move on but in the end when it comes down to it I do prefer having "more".
I can always come back at level 50 to see it but more importantly my smuggler alt will have a whole new planet to explore and leveling him will be that much more fun.