Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 5/7/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
05.07.2013 , 12:41 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Do you fight for the Empire or the Republic?

Personal Answer: I fight for both! Double Agent... but for which side? Dun-dun-dun!!!!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Jenovan
05.07.2013 , 12:44 PM | #2
My two endgame-level characters fight for themselves... but nominally serve the Empire for the credits (Mercenary) or personal gain (Juggernaut), and neither of them has any love for the Republic.
Ebon Hawk * The Thirteenth Legion * RP/Social/Casual
Kjara | Avidior | Mizret | Ysmena
Forging Fortune * Aviditas

chuixupu
05.07.2013 , 12:49 PM | #3
I have leveled Republic characters for the story, but ultimately I serve the Empire.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Sorei
05.07.2013 , 12:51 PM | #4
I'm absolutely fighting for the Empire... I kinda feel lost on my Republic toons. It doesn't seem right to me. Besides, all the corruption on the Republic side is annoying. At least, the Empire isn't pretending.

Altheran
05.07.2013 , 12:53 PM | #5
I play both because I want to experience all stories, but my soul belongs to the Republic (if the game were to be "one faction per server" like other MMOs, I'd choose Republic)
Even if I'm for the Republic, I'm not restraining myself when it comes to fight the Republic with an Empire toon in PvP.

Tatile
05.07.2013 , 12:59 PM | #6
For the glory of the Empire and Her peoples.

Except maybe some of the Sith. Those guys suck.

Imperial Agent at heart <3

Orlesian
05.07.2013 , 01:05 PM | #7
Empire, it has been my home since the beginning.
❤ Please make Talos Drellik a romance option for female Inquisitors ❤
Red Eclipse

Gwena
05.07.2013 , 01:11 PM | #8
Republic! I play characters on both sides, but too many of them are aliens of the "scum-that-should-be-a-slave" variety to be for the Empire.

I still say that the Empire is more stylish though . . .
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Please consider using my referral link if you are a new player or a returning subscriber! What you get and more info here.

scraycroft
05.07.2013 , 01:20 PM | #9
Republic until more guys like Watcher 1 run the empire, love that guy's attitude. Can't stand the Sith.
Malystriz PuffinStuff
The Bastion
Quote: Originally Posted by ChewyYui View Post
They added alacrity to the gear so you can taunt things faster and accuracy is there so the fast taunts don't miss, fly off and taunt a tree or something.