Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sorcs / Sages....Nerf them

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Sorcs / Sages....Nerf them

Gymnotiformes
12.21.2011 , 02:36 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Seihk View Post
You take a class that by level 14-16 has:

Effective Healing
Effective Shielding
Very Effective Damage
Effective Crowd Control

against the normal class that has maybe one or two of those and it's ridiculous. I mean, I understand this bolster system is to help make it so that all levels can enjoy pvp but I feel that my 41 shadow should have an advantage over a level 14 freaking sorc. I can't solo a class with less than half their toolbox...and no I don't suck. And yes I am QQing lol. And no, I don't care ;-)

They're too powerful right now.
As a 25 assassin I feel I have a huge advantage against 14 sages. I mean, you have an interrupt, a backstab, mind trap, and can start the fight in melee. I'm tank spec though, maybe it's different for the other specs?

DarthRaika
12.21.2011 , 02:52 AM | #12
wow a 41 shadow that can't kill a 14 sorc..... You are doing it wrong. Get your awareness up and also learn their abilities. You are either using your abilities horribly wrong or you are attacking at the wrong time (getting attacked by other range characters at the same time).

Makhbet
12.21.2011 , 02:54 AM | #13
Just had a game against SEVEN Sorcs and I have to say it was the most frustrating match I've ever been in.

whine whine whine, blah blah blah, nerf sorcs/sages.
Get above level 12 and then whine.
Legions of Lettow EU
Banehallow Legacy

Macgyver

beyou
12.21.2011 , 03:08 AM | #14
Just had a game against SEVEN Sorcs and I have to say it was the most frustrating match I've ever been in.

whine whine whine, blah blah blah, nerf sorcs/sages.
Hhrhrhrh, you must be a level 10-20 jedi warrior.....

Dude, you can't judge anything. Play 10 more days, get the abilities and learn to play against it.
And you only embarass yourself with posts like this. Because most people who have the experience to make judgements have learned that jedi and sith warriors are late bloomers.

We arent at wow, where we can 1 klick macro everything and cry for nerfing the rest.....