Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Credit Transfer from Escrow?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Credit Transfer from Escrow?

Coldin
05.06.2013 , 02:34 PM | #1
I just saw this over in http://www.swtor.com/gameupdates

Quote:
Escrow Deduction: If you are a Free-to-Play or Preferred Status Player who is at your credit cap, you can transfer credits from your Escrow (overflow) account to your game account
However, there's no information given on how this will work. Will it cost cartel coins to do this credit transfer? if so, will it be a one time fee to unlock the ability, or will it have to be done each time one wishes to take money out of escrow? And why not a simply credit cap unlock instead, so a player doesn't have to deal with escrow anymore?

mbulmer
05.06.2013 , 02:37 PM | #2
It was detailed on some of the fansites. You pay CCs to withdraw credits in escrow at 50K, 150K, and 600K denominations.

The escrow transfer consumables are also tradable and sellable on the GTN for those who don't wish to spend CCs.

Coldin
05.06.2013 , 02:49 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by mbulmer View Post
It was detailed on some of the fansites. You pay CCs to withdraw credits in escrow at 50K, 150K, and 600K denominations.

The escrow transfer consumables are also tradable and sellable on the GTN for those who don't wish to spend CCs.
That's...bizarre.

Very much, spending money, to make money.

If it comes in 600k denominations, then I guess it ignores the existing credit cap of 350k for preferred. I still would have rather just seen a credit cap removal. This is just very strange.