Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: May 7th, 2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarkSaberMaster
05.06.2013 , 08:03 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by anduudursty View Post

and as far as the augment exploit goes, i would say that's not a well known issue, because people rarely play ranked, and if they do, it's pre-determined teams who just swap wins. On the off-chance you get a ranked team who actually wants to fight, then ya, they might use the exploit. But until it becomes a bigger issue, don't expect anything to change.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooooooooowwwwww!!!!!!!!!
Daegeo: (Balance Shadow) D'aege: (Engineering Sniper)
The Harbinger "Rangers Lead the Way"
The Jawa's Order
Referral link for free stuff

Jacen_Starsolo
05.06.2013 , 09:56 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by AnduuDursty View Post
And the "Master of Sarcasm" reward goes to you. Enjoy it with the cake. I know it's a maintenance. Who. Cares. They are keeping things running. But ya know what? Fine. Let things keep going without a maintenance. I can wait. How long do you think it will take for things to back up and bog down the system? Because that's what will happen. But no, go on ahead and keep being sarcastic. I can sit here.

And as far as the augment exploit goes, I would say that's not a well known issue, because people rarely play ranked, and if they do, it's pre-determined teams who just swap wins. On the off-chance you get a ranked team who actually wants to fight, then ya, they MIGHT use the exploit. But until it becomes a bigger issue, don't expect anything to change.
The first post was saying it was a maintenance and not a bug fix of any kind. The posts after that voiced their surprise about no fix. Then you posted about them fixing things and telling everyone before you to be quiet about it because they are fixing things. And now this rant.

You acted as if this was a patch to fix some of the bugs in this game and the posters before you were upset that they were fixing bugs but the posters were still upset about bug fixes.

The speed/teleport hack exploit that has plagued CrutchBall since it's existence has yet to be patched.

radarrocks
05.06.2013 , 10:51 PM | #23
So me being a little nub here but what exploit is it/ what needs to be fixed?

Superllvllan
05.07.2013 , 12:06 AM | #24
Thank you for screwing with my guild's raid time!
"You don't know the power of the Dark Side."
The Red Zone
The Bastion

MajikMyst
05.07.2013 , 12:13 AM | #25
You people are the scum of this game. Seriously, they post to let y'all know things are getting fixed, and here you go whining and ************ about it. I'm tired of this negativity. If all of you quit playing like y'all keep saying you would, this game would be much better off.

Thank you, Amber and the rest of the team, for keeping us updated. You are doing an amazing job.
Wow.. About time someone told it like it is..

Good job!!! I agree 1000%
Who is the more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows him?

[.] Lost but never forgotten!! 12-01-2011 R.I.P.

SomeJagoff
05.07.2013 , 12:50 AM | #26
And the "Master of Sarcasm" reward goes to you.
No, Sir, ALL awards go to you.
Once you're in the hole, what's a few more feet?

Katzens
05.07.2013 , 01:23 AM | #27
When will you fix bugs? I have just been leveling and doing some low level flashpoints(mid 20s) and what the hell? This game is extremely buggy in some areas of the game and some instances, yet smooth as a baby's butt in other. What I would like to know is why it is so uneven? Most games are just buggy period. But this one is sometimes buggy sometimes not, and that makes me think you have an excellent team, except one or two members who are completely worthless and nobody have found out who they are yet.

Also AnduuDursty, what the hell are you going on about? "...appreciate the fact that they are FIXING something."?
In every MMO forum there will be a white knight who keeps defending the team/devs/admins, it has always been that way and will always be, yet few are as hilarious as you.

Getting stuff fixed and patches, arent that kind of what those of us who sub actually are paying for? And I do believe a paying customer have a right to address his concerns and ask why nothing is being done about well known and reported buggs?

P.S
And AnduuDursty, I don't think theyll make you a forum admin or GM just because you white knight for them. It hasnt worked like that since the IRC days in the late 90's.

Apeth
05.07.2013 , 01:32 AM | #28
You people are the scum of this game. Seriously, they post to let y'all know things are getting fixed, and here you go whining and ************ about it. I'm tired of this negativity. If all of you quit playing like y'all keep saying you would, this game would be much better off.

Thank you, Amber and the rest of the team, for keeping us updated. You are doing an amazing job.
I agree.
Jeracho/Jera-cho/Ezekeol ' Triumvirate of the Grey'- Masters of Light and Dark, Darths of the Sith Empire. Memeber of the Apostles of the Force - Red Eclipse.

Calebleachking
05.07.2013 , 01:48 AM | #29
So what your telling me is. Everyone in this thread woke up on the wrong side of the bed today? Look It takes time to fix's bugs and mistakes. This is still a pretty new game, so it's going to take time to fix these things. Really though it's no more glitchy then most MMOs. So go get your coffee, crack.. I mean coke (the drink not the powder). or whatever you have to wake up, and get the hell over it...

TheLegendTRW
05.07.2013 , 01:49 AM | #30
No wonder they haven't added the character customization yet, all of you idiots are their center of attention. Just be nice for once and they might speed things up a bit. At this rate it will be next month before we see another update.