Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Maintenance: May 7th, 2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

stephenalandavie's Avatar


stephenalandavie
05.06.2013 , 05:34 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by AnduuDursty View Post
You people are the scum of this game. Seriously, they post to let y'all know things are getting fixed, and here you go whining and ************ about it. I'm tired of this negativity. If all of you quit playing like y'all keep saying you would, this game would be much better off.

Thank you, Amber and the rest of the team, for keeping us updated. You are doing an amazing job.
They are talking game stability here not bug fixes. Noone has answered anything about fixing bugs today we have had a why do we have bolster post. we all know why we have it we want to know why its still broken. Or what is being done to fix it etc. I have been on this site ever since the site opened and i love this game. 2.0 has been a disaster in some regards. In some aspects its worked but others it hasn't. Nor have their fixes worked.
Cersei Operative 60 Opness Scoundrel 60
Quabiedney Juggernaut 60 Capt-corelli Guardian 60
Martyn PT tank 60 TouchMyBehind Marauder 60
Big In Japan

AnduuDursty's Avatar


AnduuDursty
05.06.2013 , 05:38 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by stephenalandavie View Post
They are talking game stability here not bug fixes. Noone has answered anything about fixing bugs today we have had a why do we have bolster post. we all know why we have it we want to know why its still broken. Or what is being done to fix it etc. I have been on this site ever since the site opened and i love this game. 2.0 has been a disaster in some regards. In some aspects its worked but others it hasn't. Nor have their fixes worked.
Last time I checked, bolster was fine. Sure, the problem wasn't eliminated completely, but if you go in naked, you won't stand a chance anymore. The reason they aren't addressing it is because it is working just fine. Who cares if this is to fix stability? Would you rather them ignore it and let the servers crash and us be without the game for days? No? Then shut your cake hole and appreciate the fact that they are FIXING something. It may not be what you think needs to be fixed, but they are doing the best they can.
Nevarr - 55 Marauder
Narraj - 55 Operative
Sa'phi'rey - 55 Bounty Hunter
<Mandalorians of Recluse>

Jacen_Starsolo's Avatar


Jacen_Starsolo
05.06.2013 , 05:39 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by AnduuDursty View Post
You people are the scum of this game. Seriously, they post to let y'all know things are getting fixed, and here you go whining and ************ about it. I'm tired of this negativity. If all of you quit playing like y'all keep saying you would, this game would be much better off.

Thank you, Amber and the rest of the team, for keeping us updated. You are doing an amazing job.
The winner of the "Guy who has no clue this is not a fix but just maintenance" award goes to you.

powpows's Avatar


powpows
05.06.2013 , 05:41 PM | #14
So bolster is fine you say, did they fix the augment exploit that people use in ranked matches while I wasn't paying attention?

AnduuDursty's Avatar


AnduuDursty
05.06.2013 , 05:43 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacen_Starsolo View Post
The winner of the "Guy who has no clue this is not a fix but just maintenance" award goes to you.
And the "Master of Sarcasm" reward goes to you. Enjoy it with the cake. I know it's a maintenance. Who. Cares. They are keeping things running. But ya know what? Fine. Let things keep going without a maintenance. I can wait. How long do you think it will take for things to back up and bog down the system? Because that's what will happen. But no, go on ahead and keep being sarcastic. I can sit here.

And as far as the augment exploit goes, I would say that's not a well known issue, because people rarely play ranked, and if they do, it's pre-determined teams who just swap wins. On the off-chance you get a ranked team who actually wants to fight, then ya, they MIGHT use the exploit. But until it becomes a bigger issue, don't expect anything to change.
Nevarr - 55 Marauder
Narraj - 55 Operative
Sa'phi'rey - 55 Bounty Hunter
<Mandalorians of Recluse>

Marcus__'s Avatar


Marcus__
05.06.2013 , 05:46 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by AnduuDursty View Post
Last time I checked, bolster was fine. Sure, the problem wasn't eliminated completely, but if you go in naked, you won't stand a chance anymore. The reason they aren't addressing it is because it is working just fine. Who cares if this is to fix stability? Would you rather them ignore it and let the servers crash and us be without the game for days? No? Then shut your cake hole and appreciate the fact that they are FIXING something. It may not be what you think needs to be fixed, but they are doing the best they can.
This guy is completely clueless. He's talking about fixes but the developers sure aren't. If you had any idea what has really been going on here you'd know nothing has been fixed, and yes that includes bolster.

AnduuDursty's Avatar


AnduuDursty
05.06.2013 , 05:49 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Marcus__ View Post
This guy is completely clueless. He's talking about fixes but the developers sure aren't. If you had any idea what has really been going on here you'd know nothing has been fixed, and yes that includes bolster.
So enlighten me, O wise one. I've been PvP'ing since 2.0 dropped, and other than the naked bolster that was fixed, I haven't encountered any other issues with it. So, please. Tell me. I'm curious.
Nevarr - 55 Marauder
Narraj - 55 Operative
Sa'phi'rey - 55 Bounty Hunter
<Mandalorians of Recluse>

Marcus__'s Avatar


Marcus__
05.06.2013 , 05:55 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by AnduuDursty View Post
So enlighten me, O wise one. I've been PvP'ing since 2.0 dropped, and other than the naked bolster that was fixed, I haven't encountered any other issues with it. So, please. Tell me. I'm curious.
augment glitch maybe? curious about that?

powpows's Avatar


powpows
05.06.2013 , 05:55 PM | #19
Didn't you just comment on the augment exploit??? how short is your memory?

stephenalandavie's Avatar


stephenalandavie
05.06.2013 , 07:57 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by AnduuDursty View Post
Last time I checked, bolster was fine. Sure, the problem wasn't eliminated completely, but if you go in naked, you won't stand a chance anymore. The reason they aren't addressing it is because it is working just fine. Who cares if this is to fix stability? Would you rather them ignore it and let the servers crash and us be without the game for days? No? Then shut your cake hole and appreciate the fact that they are FIXING something. It may not be what you think needs to be fixed, but they are doing the best they can.
A room of trained chimps could accomplish more quite frankly. They did things the complex way and screwed it up and now they are paying for it. Its working just fine? even Rob Hinkle has said it isn't working how its intended. Are you a shareholder of EA by any chance? There is exploit after exploit with bolster and have been since the PTS clearly you know squat because problems have been reported and acknowledged all over the place.
Cersei Operative 60 Opness Scoundrel 60
Quabiedney Juggernaut 60 Capt-corelli Guardian 60
Martyn PT tank 60 TouchMyBehind Marauder 60
Big In Japan