Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 5/6/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Shingara
05.07.2013 , 02:48 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Which character will you be making a Cathar when Game Update 2.1: Customization is released?

Personal Answer: I have pondered this quite a bit - I think I am gonna have to go with one of my Smugglers. Mainly because I want to see a Cathar in a cowboy hat.
Good luck with that, we dont have cowboy hats, we have these wierd little miss pretty hats with scarfs and stuff attached, now the outfit the smuggler is wearing in the intro video is a cowboy hat and clothes, the trouble stuff is good but really, whats with the bottom of that coat. Am i a pianist or a smuggler.

On topic, im going to make my trooper that i created for the cathar a cathar, his name is Mr Bigglesworth
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

space_mechanic
05.07.2013 , 02:57 AM | #52
Won't alter any of my current characters and not sure if I roll Cathar on the new alt. I still have Chiss, Twilek and Miraluka to try - they look much better.

Altheran
05.07.2013 , 03:30 AM | #53
None. All my character have been designed to be as they are, they will not change of race.

If I want a Cathar, it will be a brand new character, but at the moment, I don't want one.

Kupo
05.07.2013 , 03:35 AM | #54
I don't think I'd change any of my toons to a cathar, but it might be funny to make a cathar trooper to fight with Aric.

Never_Hesitate
05.07.2013 , 03:40 AM | #55
My scoundrel will be created as a cathar and with him my collection of 16 chars will be full

Seeing a cat rolling around will be so much fun
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

picee
05.07.2013 , 09:38 AM | #56
None because u are forcing is to pay with money to unlock the cathar

can anyone else say chinese gold spammers !!!
PIEC PICEE TILLIE-D soul-patch PIC'EE PICE'E RHENDILIL DAMA-NINO PIICEE PICE'E PICEEGDALI'S go-figure

scraycroft
05.07.2013 , 12:15 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Which character will you be making a Cathar when Game Update 2.1: Customization is released?

Personal Answer: I have pondered this quite a bit - I think I am gonna have to go with one of my Smugglers. Mainly because I want to see a Cathar in a cowboy hat.
A character that doesn't have bugged bolster.
Malystriz PuffinStuff
The Bastion
Quote: Originally Posted by ChewyYui View Post
They added alacrity to the gear so you can taunt things faster and accuracy is there so the fast taunts don't miss, fly off and taunt a tree or something.