Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 5/6/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AshlaBoga
05.06.2013 , 11:59 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Which character will you be making a Cathar when Game Update 2.1: Customization is released?

Personal Answer: I have pondered this quite a bit - I think I am gonna have to go with one of my Smugglers. Mainly because I want to see a Cathar in a cowboy hat.
None of them. I will be killing every Cathar I see though
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

MindSpore
05.06.2013 , 12:19 PM | #22
I'm not buying squat
Spymaster / Masterspy / Sneaky-Pete - TOFN

JimG
05.06.2013 , 12:25 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by stephenalandavie View Post
Less time on ridiculous questions which nobody gives a flying **** about and more bug fixes and communication.
The community team doesn't fix bugs....they aren't part of the development team. Not sure what bugs you think someone could fix in the 20 seconds it took to post this thread....but the community team are not the droids you're looking for when it comes to bug fixes.

DarthVengeant
05.06.2013 , 12:37 PM | #24
None. Not interested and frankly find it stupid THIS is the species you would add, rather than more commonly known species. Wookies or Togruta. Not reskinnned cat people. The decision making at Bioware gets worse and worse.

YoshiRaphElan
05.06.2013 , 01:12 PM | #25
I'm starting a whole new character; a scoundrel.

SilentKitty
05.06.2013 , 01:36 PM | #26
Female cathar trooper =) finally getting my kitty squad. Got a name saved and gear waiting in a cargobay. This one will be a commando, got a vanguard on Tatooine but you can never have too many troopers.

Dellenty
05.06.2013 , 02:04 PM | #27
NONE,

I hate to add fuel to the fire but it is just beyond me as to BW's choice of the first race to add

There are so many more SW choices eg
Trandoshan
Wookiee
Rodian
Gamorrean
Nautolan (you would guess an easy one from Twi'lek)
Bothan
Too name but a few

Yes I agree that some would be strange on the wrong side of the war, but you will also notice that you can now have a Jedi Sith pure blood.
And Yes some of these "cant" speak basic but we have a Hutt that now can so not a big leap.
And You already have a mechanic in place to deal with the armor/look of for instance wookiees see Comps like Khem Val, a customisation slot or 2 for these would be an "easy" fix. Or for ones like Trando Invisable gear slots for feet, head, and maybe forearms.

So the Cathar seems like a lazy addition to a game that I play every day (and yes I played SWG so am spoilt)

Orlesian
05.06.2013 , 02:26 PM | #28
My Sniper might get a race change.
❤ Please make Talos Drellik a romance option for female Inquisitors ❤
Red Eclipse

TheSeventhJedi
05.06.2013 , 02:37 PM | #29
I've been holding off on a BH for a YEAR (ever since they announced Cathar) to make one. Release them already so I can roll him!
Click for free things, please:

http://www.swtor.com/r/GlscnB

(It's a referral link - whether you're a new or returning member,
you'll get all sorts of goodies!)

Dzan
05.06.2013 , 02:42 PM | #30
Really don't care about cathar,but i'm glad for people who wanted this spieces and still i'm gonna create new cathar mercenary and change my mauradeur into cathar.
I hope after cathar we will see more spieces,this is only reason why i support them