Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Jerc's Friday Fight Club Returns!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk
Jerc's Friday Fight Club Returns!!!
 

FeralPug's Avatar


FeralPug
05.10.2013 , 08:06 AM | #11
I've been getting tells and emails from folks who are asking if it's ok to come and watch, and not duel.

Of course it is!

This is more about getting together as a PVP community than anything else. Come on down, put down a beach towel and enjoy the show.
Jerc Starr Jercules Jercenary Drastic
Social 1. Valor 100.

<Hex> www.tehhex.com

FeralPug's Avatar


FeralPug
05.10.2013 , 04:04 PM | #12
Awesome turnout this week guys! Thanks for coming!

Let's double our numbers next Friday!
Jerc Starr Jercules Jercenary Drastic
Social 1. Valor 100.

<Hex> www.tehhex.com

thebad's Avatar


thebad
05.14.2013 , 10:50 AM | #13
sign me up for the Nadir edition JFFC, how the hell does the East coast get out of work and get home before 4pm on Friday? I must have gotten used to the 2 hour Friday traffic drive in LA.
SWTOR - Propain / Nopain
DAOC - Bobafett RR7 Scout / Thegood RR8 Savage
SWG - Struff Rangewalker Pre-CU Jedi

NadirPalo's Avatar


NadirPalo
05.14.2013 , 11:47 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by thebad View Post
sign me up for the Nadir edition JFFC, how the hell does the East coast get out of work and get home before 4pm on Friday? I must have gotten used to the 2 hour Friday traffic drive in LA.
If there's interest I'm totally down for putting together a little west coast fight club either late at night during the week (when 55 PVP pops die anyway ) or on the weekend.
Pot5 -- Naismiya assassin -- Nadír marauder -- Jénny operative -- Băd mercenary
TEH -- Ruyah shadow -- Nadir vanguard -- Nadiri scoundrel -- Zaahira sentinel -- Na'dir guardian

random_kick's Avatar


random_kick
05.14.2013 , 12:24 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by NadirPalo View Post
If there's interest I'm totally down for putting together a little west coast fight club either late at night during the week (when 55 PVP pops die anyway ) or on the weekend.
AB's duel practice was moved to Saturday at 3pm EST. We'd welcome other people to join us. We need fresh blood anyway, I'm tired of getting beat down by Kloma.
Hibar- Komad- Kerrell- Komack- Omuzeen
<The Core>

NadirPalo's Avatar


NadirPalo
05.14.2013 , 12:44 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by random_kick View Post
AB's duel practice was moved to Saturday at 3pm EST. We'd welcome other people to join us. We need fresh blood anyway, I'm tired of getting beat down by Kloma.
oh cool! I'm travelling this weekend but I'll definitely check it out in the future. will be good to catch up with you all
Pot5 -- Naismiya assassin -- Nadír marauder -- Jénny operative -- Băd mercenary
TEH -- Ruyah shadow -- Nadir vanguard -- Nadiri scoundrel -- Zaahira sentinel -- Na'dir guardian

Ordo's Avatar


Ordo
05.14.2013 , 05:51 PM | #17
Left Coast is the bestest Coast anyway. \o/ (San Fransisco area here)
It ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

thebad's Avatar


thebad
05.14.2013 , 08:18 PM | #18
Nice, I'll swing by this thread and the Den more often.
SWTOR - Propain / Nopain
DAOC - Bobafett RR7 Scout / Thegood RR8 Savage
SWG - Struff Rangewalker Pre-CU Jedi

tizeren's Avatar


tizeren
05.14.2013 , 08:27 PM | #19
Interesting

NadirPalo's Avatar


NadirPalo
05.14.2013 , 11:52 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Ordo View Post
Left Coast is the bestest Coast anyway. \o/ (San Fransisco area here)
word!
Pot5 -- Naismiya assassin -- Nadír marauder -- Jénny operative -- Băd mercenary
TEH -- Ruyah shadow -- Nadir vanguard -- Nadiri scoundrel -- Zaahira sentinel -- Na'dir guardian