Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Always lots of lag in WZ ( commando gunnery )

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Always lots of lag in WZ ( commando gunnery )

Stormag
12.21.2011 , 01:00 AM | #1
Not a conexion or pc issue, the latency is ok, just server latency, is FAR FROM BE SMOOTH, as a gunnery the WZ are unplayable, most of my abilities are cast/channels and with 1 second or more of delay its imposible to do nothing, the ppl also teleports to much in close range due to that lag:

-when i cast grav round and sometimes even the cast bar is missing and cant see if i am casting it or not this will atleast 1 second delay...

full auto = same pretty laggy cant cast it in the right moment cause of that and the enemies are gone most of the times or hidden in a corner when its suposed to start doing dmg 5 years later i pressd the button.

-when a sith mele assults me he is just like a shinigami of bleach or something doing shunpos around me cause of that lag lol.

But in outdoor the thing is better , its ok for me, so do something with that WZ servers because every time i enter in one WZ i totally regret it after the first minute...

LAG in PVP = UNPLAYABLE AND ANNOYING 1+ seconds delay killd WZ so hard atm.

Also u make a KB and he dies a second or 2 later, same with doing damage and getting his life down, totally annoying.

aLLwOrLd_RB
12.21.2011 , 01:36 AM | #2
I'm just glad it isn't just me... I am having the same type of issues including lower frame rates, and I don't mean when combat starts its a flat decrease right when i zone in.

True-omega
12.21.2011 , 04:28 AM | #3
I also have the exact same issue, along with almost everyone ive spoken to in the WZ's. I ranted hardcore after a War Zone earlier in a ticket which hasnt been answered for a few hours. I really hope they can fix this because its really gamebreaking for someone that solely plays PvP at high level.. :/

Kerrad
12.21.2011 , 04:30 AM | #4
Same issue, also gunnery commando. I love PvP, but right now I even gave up making daily warzone quest because it's simply frustrating.
The best thing about UDP jokes is that I donít care if you get them or not.