Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

why do so few people like to play tanks in this game.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
why do so few people like to play tanks in this game.

morfius
07.12.2013 , 12:36 AM | #111
I have some tanks, but as casual player with no guild it is not easy to simply PUG without someone knowing FP/OPS well.
My wife have healer characters... so group is half ready.
For all my tries there was only ONE player that was helpful enough so I could understand how to handle content.
It take 1 to 5 sentences after all, is it so hard?
Maybe community is the reason?
"The Aing-Tii have a different view of the Force. Not in terms of Jedi or Dark Jedi—of black and white, as it were—but in a way I like to think of as a full-color rainbow."

ishbindeinvater
07.12.2013 , 02:29 AM | #112
groups are strange sometimes. you write something in chat and no one answers. it happens about 20% that something is wrong in the group.

I am always asking whether its the first time for someone here and if yes, I am explaining things. its not that hard. I am also asking myself, when its first time for me or I don't remember anymore. I play DPS, tank and healer. I think tank is hardest and when the tank is good, the healer has a quite easy job to do.

and for the question in the topic, tank has the most responsibility. everybody thinks he has to know everything, and is leading. it shouldn't be that way but it is.

sometimes when either the tank or the healer aren't that good, I wonder myself, why aren't the other people help with CC, even DPS got CCs... but no, DPS are often very e-***** damage oriented....
ICH BIN DEIN VAAAATEERRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!