Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2 Million gained since F2P came out and ROTHC reviews =)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
2 Million gained since F2P came out and ROTHC reviews =)

Levity
05.05.2013 , 04:44 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Moonshadow View Post
RIGHT ON TIME!

Oh how I love when people are punctual.
^^^^^ hehe.

DarthWoad
05.05.2013 , 04:45 PM | #22
RIGHT ON TIME!

Hehehe :P

Andryah
05.05.2013 , 04:45 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthWoad View Post
2 million people saw the announcement of F2P and signed up and created an account!

Unfortunately they saw how bad the game was and never logged in again.
Here we go.. act 1, scene 1, take 1.

OK... I'm up...... How can you speak for the feelings/actions of 2 million players on new accounts?

I want to know how many active sub and active free accounts there are this moment
Hey.. send Eric a PM, maybe he will get 6 of their best analysts working that so he can get back to you with an answer. Did you sign an NDA yet?

Alec! You're up!
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

DarthWoad
05.05.2013 , 04:47 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post

OK... I'm up...... How can you speak for the feelings/actions of 2 million players on new accounts?

Hey.. send Eric a PM, maybe he will get 6 of their best analysts working that so he can get back to you with an answer. Did you sign an NDA yet?
Lol i love how you people take everything I say so literally! It was a joke :P jeez

Andryah
05.05.2013 , 04:48 PM | #25
Lol i love how you people take everything I say so literally! It was a joke :P jeez
O come on... don't fall out of character so quickly! Alec has not even had a chance to say his lines yet.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

Levity
05.05.2013 , 04:48 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post

Alec! You're up!
Sir Marty would never work for BW, he's too pompous.

Asturias
05.05.2013 , 04:49 PM | #27
2 million people saw the announcement of F2P and signed up and created an account. Not new subs...accounts..most of them free, you must realize that first.

Oh well...clearly this has had an effect on the game because PvP is now fixed and they've added loads of new end game content! Yay!

I want to know how many active sub and active free accounts there are this moment. Already there are defenders in this game.
I take it your the national speaker for 2 million players of SWTOR? Funny I don't remember voting for you but I guess the media outlets which crucified this game in the beginning say otherwise of what you claim. Maybe they are wrong Yes/No.
Jung Ma RP-PvP server
Asturias (Main) Mercenary Fross Juggernaut (Alt)
Rhinus (Alt) Sith Assassin Bastion PvP Server
"Credits is what gets me motivated".

DarthWoad
05.05.2013 , 04:50 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Asturias View Post
I take it your the national speaker for 2 million players of SWTOR? Funny I don't remember voting for you but I guess the media outlets which crucified this game in the beginning say otherwise of what you claim. Maybe they are wrong Yes/No.
Yes, I am actually the international representative for 2 million accounts of SWTOR.

GeckoOBac
05.05.2013 , 04:51 PM | #29
I knew you were joking when you said pvp is fixed :P
Light Knights: Gecko - Syed - Vor'sann - Joya
Nightmare's Legion: Anhess - Avilus - Wittard - Schroedinger

Rafaman
05.05.2013 , 04:51 PM | #30
RIGHT ON TIME!

Lol! Perfect.

And.... scene. Now on to scene 2 where the thread devolves into a conversation about sub numbers, the accuracy therein, and another attempt to hijack this discussion to point out that Revans Robes still don't match.