Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[PVP] SWTOR: Pvp 2.0 Marauder // Skyrush GP Series.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
[PVP] SWTOR: Pvp 2.0 Marauder // Skyrush GP Series.

KalElc
05.04.2013 , 03:11 PM | #1
SWTOR: Pvp 2.0 Marauder // Skyrush GP #1 - Goal Poacher

I made another Series, GP Stands for Gameplay ofc, here I will have various of things
This is most for entertainment purpose, check out my latest Video, Now This Video will symbolize for this game is not always about damage and I want to share that u can also have equal fun to play Objective too and especially Hutball, one of my favorite map in the game and I hope BioWare makes a new map/zone that has something similar in the future hehe. If this has capture your eyes then then stay tune for the next one next weekend ^^.

If u havenít watch the Video before that u can check it out here
Tomb of Freedon Nadd - Vis Fatalis - Officer
Skyrush (Marauder) / Sky'lash (Mercenary) / Skytrash (Juggernaut) Sky'ventress (Sentinel)

Cosch
05.04.2013 , 03:41 PM | #2
This is probably the most heavily edited SWTOR pvp movie I've ever seen(not hating, just an observation). Gameplay was good too.

KalElc
05.04.2013 , 05:55 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Cosch View Post
This is probably the most heavily edited SWTOR pvp movie I've ever seen(not hating, just an observation). Gameplay was good too.
yeah but i dind feel like i overedidted or somthing do, i might une down on the next one but maybe becose i tryd to squz down 5 diffrent Video's recorded in range of one music hehe
Skyrush (Marauder) / Sky'lash (Mercenary) / Skytrash (Juggernaut) Sky'ventress (Sentinel)

KalElc
05.10.2013 , 11:19 AM | #4
SWTOR: Pvp 2.0 Marauder // Skyrush GP #2 - Marked Hunter Out now! not gona bother post anymore related to this series so for does who want to continue to folow, check my Youtube Channel

Xarimath
05.10.2013 , 12:16 PM | #5
Can't believe it!

Finally a PvP video of a NOT-SMASHER Marauder.

Crying for joy.

Actually can you share the spec that you are using and your current stats? Thanks!
Master Jariel Silverwing - Jedi Sentinel
Server : THE PROGENITOR
I support Cross Server PvP http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=686530

BobyDigital
05.10.2013 , 01:55 PM | #6
nice i luv playin carnage to esp now, how come u use rupture? i use it every once in awhile if i think someone is gonna stealth?

KalElc
05.10.2013 , 05:13 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Xarimath View Post
Can't believe it!

Finally a PvP video of a NOT-SMASHER Marauder.

Crying for joy.

Actually can you share the spec that you are using and your current stats? Thanks!
im planing to make a small guide in the futhure wiith the spec i use and gear/stats

Quote: Originally Posted by BobyDigital View Post
nice i luv playin carnage to esp now, how come u use rupture? i use it every once in awhile if i think someone is gonna stealth?
i use it hen i have some rage to spare

LydMekk
05.10.2013 , 06:11 PM | #8
Nice music

PoliteAssasin
05.10.2013 , 10:11 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by BobyDigital View Post
If your stealther is smart they're going to cleanse before fading out, or pop shroud. Best way to pop out a combat stealther as a warrior is sweeping slash.

As for the vid, it would be more interesting if it wasn't a mashup of bads. What server is this on that you have players sitting on the endzone waiting to be lept to? Or putting up little to no defense?
D E M A V E N D O B E R Y N

Xarimath
05.11.2013 , 02:01 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by KalElc View Post
im planing to make a small guide in the futhure wiith the spec i use and gear/stats
Nice, cause atm, I'm planning to focus myself on Combat (that is carnage, for sentinels) and I'm not doing bad, but I'm aiming to improove myself
Master Jariel Silverwing - Jedi Sentinel
Server : THE PROGENITOR
I support Cross Server PvP http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=686530