Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error Code NU2099

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

thetathirtyone
05.04.2013 , 01:25 PM | #1
I can't currently buy cartel coins through the website. I have bought several times in the past with no problem, using the same credit card and all the same information. Here is the error I've been getting the last two days trying to make a purchase, "An error occurred while processing your request. If you canceled your purchase at the third party payment website, this error is expected. Code: NU2099"

I did not "cancel my purchase at the third party payment site." Not even sure what that is...

Why can't I buy coins?

Thanks for the help.

LuckyNumbrKevin
05.04.2013 , 06:31 PM | #2
Bump, I'm getting the same issue, What bioware you don't want my money. Quick fix this before I Sober up and realise this is a bad decision and im probably just wasting my money.
"Rocket launcher. And what it does, if you know how to work it, is kill a lot of creatures. At once. At a nice long distance away." - Boba Fett

Rock-Steady - Arsenal Mercenary - <Method> - The Bastion

OwenBrooks
05.04.2013 , 06:35 PM | #3
have you tried to use a paypal account at all ? maybe a workaround for you

gacid
05.06.2013 , 01:19 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by thetathirtyone View Post
I can't currently buy cartel coins through the website. I have bought several times in the past with no problem, using the same credit card and all the same information. Here is the error I've been getting the last two days trying to make a purchase, "An error occurred while processing your request. If you canceled your purchase at the third party payment website, this error is expected. Code: NU2099"

I did not "cancel my purchase at the third party payment site." Not even sure what that is...

Why can't I buy coins?

Thanks for the help.
I thought I was the only one

Baron_Blackhack
05.06.2013 , 05:24 PM | #5
Yeah, happened to me to...

tried creating a ticket but they said to call the hotline.. bah... let them be.. soon enough they'll realize a poor returns and will fix it.

Brokenspade
05.07.2013 , 08:17 PM | #6
I've been going thru this since the expansion preorder. I've created 2 tickets with bioware. Talked to my bank, origin tech support and bioware billing and it's been escalated to some special billing department that even normal billing cant call directly. I still havent heard anything back and I cant buy coins still.

I pay for my subscription with the same card. Im wondering if thats going to be all messed up too

Odiinn
05.08.2013 , 12:01 PM | #7
i am having the same problem

EvilEnforcer
05.08.2013 , 02:33 PM | #8
I'll go ahead and tell you don't expect a response from customer service on this. I have had this issue for over a month now. I was able to use paypal a couple of times after my card stopped working, but paypal stopped working as well. Customer Service wait times by phone is 2 hours plus and they can't even help you either.

Nobody got time for that!

lunardiscotheque
05.09.2013 , 04:46 PM | #9
Yeah this has blocked me from buying coins as well.

Brokenspade
05.10.2013 , 10:48 AM | #10
I've noticed the threads about this error are getting deleted to. Me thinks they have a massive problem and EA is doing what EA does best: deny deflect and distract. I have been waiting days for a reply about my problem, and there has been nothing. No call, no email. This is frustrating beyond words and its silly.
If your billing system is broken by your insane security hootenany admit it and fix it. I'm a subscriber and my sub comes off the same card as my cartel purchases. If you don't fix it I stop paying and you get no micro-transaction money either. That's not very good or very smart business.

And before a mod posts some cut and paste corporate drivel about calling the bank.
Banks been called. EA has been called, Visa has been called, your own billing department has been called. and some mystical higher billing department that regular billing doesn't even have a number for has been emailed. This is unacceptable nonsense.