Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

2 thermal regulators from wealthy mission. Is this a joke?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
2 thermal regulators from wealthy mission. Is this a joke?

Darthmoriquendi's Avatar


Darthmoriquendi
05.06.2013 , 12:16 AM | #11
Same problem here. I seem to get more back from Talos or Xalek than andronikas. Well, that is when I DO get them which is not often. I think andronikas is bugged for some people. Almost finished grinding up another slicer to see if it's the same problem on a different toon. Sad thing is the lockboxes do not payout so you don't even recoup anything back for the failed and sucky mission return.

iDraxter's Avatar


iDraxter
05.06.2013 , 07:20 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Darthmoriquendi View Post
Same problem here. I seem to get more back from Talos or Xalek than andronikas. Well, that is when I DO get them which is not often. I think andronikas is bugged for some people. Almost finished grinding up another slicer to see if it's the same problem on a different toon. Sad thing is the lockboxes do not payout so you don't even recoup anything back for the failed and sucky mission return.
don`t know if to laugh or cry but the same thing i`m experiencing with SCORPIO , i send my +2 crit slicing companion(10k affection) on rich missions and he never crits! while others like kaliyo/vector(both around 7-8k affection and nothing to do with slicing) crit a lot on bountiful LOL
Firebat: Wanna turn up the heat?
It`s your money-but if I have spent as much time killing Jedi instead of your own kind...you might be winning this war

SlimsPicken's Avatar


SlimsPicken
05.06.2013 , 03:37 PM | #13
but isnt it fun to repeatedly log in and out to just get the bountiful/rich missions that inevitably fail or return no crit materials?

no?

yeah not fun for me either.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.

Khevar's Avatar


Khevar
05.06.2013 , 05:49 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by SlimsPicken View Post
but isnt it fun to repeatedly log in and out to just get the bountiful/rich missions that inevitably fail or return no crit materials?

no?

yeah not fun for me either.
Maybe it's only fixed on some servers and not others?

Myself and 4 other people I've checked with on Begeren Colony have been getting Thermal Regulators from running Bountiful/Rich missions.

I myself, with only 2 slicing toons and only a couple of hours a night, have a stack of 94 of the little buggers sitting in my bag.

Those having troubles, post which server you are on.

Zorash's Avatar


Zorash
05.06.2013 , 06:23 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
Maybe it's only fixed on some servers and not others?

Myself and 4 other people I've checked with on Begeren Colony have been getting Thermal Regulators from running Bountiful/Rich missions.

I myself, with only 2 slicing toons and only a couple of hours a night, have a stack of 94 of the little buggers sitting in my bag.

Those having troubles, post which server you are on.
I am sure it's not server specific, otherwise on some servers augments would be running 500k+. I have yet to find a thread about people complaining that the prices were that high. To be honest at most it's a character issue.

-Damask-'s Avatar


-Damask-
05.07.2013 , 02:51 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Zorash View Post
Uh, no. Wealthy gives a gauranteed 2, crit you get 6. Rich you get zero or 4 on a crit.
Uh, yeah... Other skills do not give two purples. Investigation 450 wealthy missions give 4 as they should. Wealthy missions have always given a minimum of 4 in the past.

If you have forgotten, 300 and 340 missions always gave us a minimum of 4 Lanthanide Modulators or Neural Augmentors. I'm guessing what they intended was 4 minimum or 6 for a crit.

Zorash's Avatar


Zorash
05.08.2013 , 12:06 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by -Damask- View Post
Uh, yeah... Other skills do not give two purples. Investigation 450 wealthy missions give 4 as they should. Wealthy missions have always given a minimum of 4 in the past.

If you have forgotten, 300 and 340 missions always gave us a minimum of 4 Lanthanide Modulators or Neural Augmentors. I'm guessing what they intended was 4 minimum or 6 for a crit.
How does that have anything to do with my reply? You stated rich is better then a wealthy mission and I proved to you why that is not true.

GeckoOBac's Avatar


GeckoOBac
05.08.2013 , 06:43 AM | #18
I seem to remember having wealthy missions return 4 regulators last week. Sometimes 6 but never 2. Then I've got yesterday 2 missions both returning 2 regulators.

So either I'm remembering something wrong or there's a bug involved. An official clarification on the matter would be welcome.
Light Knights: Gecko - Syed - Vor'sann - Joya
Nightmare's Legion: Anhess - Avilus - Wittard - Schroedinger

Darthmoriquendi's Avatar


Darthmoriquendi
05.08.2013 , 11:56 PM | #19
So Wow! Just ran a wealthy mission last night and received no thermal regulators. Not even 1. Not to mention I have not got any in the last three day either. This is so messed up. Hope they fix this soon. I am going broke from running missions non stop. Andronikas fail!

GeckoOBac's Avatar


GeckoOBac
05.10.2013 , 12:27 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Darthmoriquendi View Post
So Wow! Just ran a wealthy mission last night and received no thermal regulators. Not even 1. Not to mention I have not got any in the last three day either. This is so messed up. Hope they fix this soon. I am going broke from running missions non stop. Andronikas fail!
3 days? I haven't received regulators in over a week now of almost constant running the mission.

They say that the overall chance is within expected limits but this behaviour shows an amount of streakiness that is suspect. If not in general, it certainly shows a VERY streaky behaviour on a per character (or account) basis.
Light Knights: Gecko - Syed - Vor'sann - Joya
Nightmare's Legion: Anhess - Avilus - Wittard - Schroedinger