Are we the last class not to have our creation screen armor in the Cartel Market?

JohnRoy

Yes, we're the last, and since they made the Valiant set it'll likely be awhile, if ever, before it happens.

Don't see why that would effect anything. Sith Warriors got their creation screen armor and also the eradicator set. That set is from the same video as the valiant Jedi set. Don't know why they would get both but we would not.

MEh. Can't say that I care now when I can dye valiant into brown-white. Looks so much better. char creation screen one has stupid pieces of metal all over the robe, oversized leg armor and gloves. and there is a belt around waist.

Sill like the character screen armor better. It's not supposed to look like the Valiant Jedi. It is a different look. And I hope we get it soon.

Sill like the character screen armor better. It's not supposed to look like the Valiant Jedi. It is a different look. And I hope we get it soon.

Same.

Hopefully, we'll just be able to dye the Jedi Battlelord with a secondary white when Hood toggle comes around.

Just buy it from the Coruscant vendor. Doesn't cost real money that way.

wrong armor. if the hood was down, i probably would have bought the guardian's exalted armor a long time ago. unfortunately, the hood is up, and will remain up until a hood toggle is put in, so i'm not wasting my credits on it.

i am sooo sick of hood-up armors...

seriously bioware, is it really too much to ask that you add this armor to the cartel market? i don't think so, seeing as you've added all the other creation armors. so please, try to get this armor in asap.

• 2 weeks later...
wrong armor. if the hood was down, i probably would have bought the guardian's exalted armor a long time ago. unfortunately, the hood is up, and will remain up until a hood toggle is put in, so i'm not wasting my credits on it.

i am sooo sick of hood-up armors...

seriously bioware, is it really too much to ask that you add this armor to the cartel market? i don't think so, seeing as you've added all the other creation armors. so please, try to get this armor in asap.

Agreed. The character screen armor is a great hood down armor, and it is overdue after every other class got theirs. I hope the Devs put it in with 2.2.