Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Refund?

Sanvich
12.13.2011 , 01:26 PM | #1
Since it's before release date and I have not received access to Early Game Access, technically that means I haven't received anything included in the preorder price. So since I'm getting the idea that this is the level of customer service I will be dealing with throughout my subscription... I was wondering if it was possible to get a refund?

Ahkronn
12.13.2011 , 01:30 PM | #2
Refund for what?

Your pre-order allows you to an ingame item and UP TO 5 days of EGA.

Now, they changed 5 to 7 -> Improvement

UP TO -> means at max.

If you don't get in in those 7 days, then you'll have a reason for complain and ask for a refund.

Sanvich
12.13.2011 , 01:32 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ahkronn View Post
Refund for what?

UP TO -> means at max.

If you don't get in in those 7 days, then you'll have a reason for complain and ask for a refund.
You're not listening. I never said I wasn't satisfied with the way Early Game Access is being handled. I said, if you would take the time to read, that I am not satisfied with their level of customer service.

Yatzol
12.13.2011 , 01:33 PM | #4
Not true he has reason to complain it makes no dif if they decided to give more days early access. He paid for EARLY access. If some people are in an some aren't the ones in got early access the ones not in have not gotten early access they have gotten pre-release access and the benifits of early access are lost so even if he gets in three days from now he did not get the early access he paid for. you logic is flawed young padwan

ChilinNkilin
12.13.2011 , 01:35 PM | #5
^Preach it! I paid the same amount of money yet receive less product, seems like a load of **** to me!

Maniacal
12.13.2011 , 01:37 PM | #6
Considering pre-ordering costs nothing, I'm pretty sure he only paid for the game...which he will get. Early access is a privilage they give, by order of registering.

But keep crying. I occasionally tab-out of SWTOR, which I'm playing, just to get a quick chuckle in.
"Spreading the influence of the Republic and preserving peace throughout the galaxy...at any cost." Vainglorions
Chath Thfar - Mirialan Trooper, Combat Medic - Battalion Commander

Banizor
12.13.2011 , 01:37 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ChilinNkilin View Post
^Preach it! I paid the same amount of money yet receive less product, seems like a load of **** to me!

don't you mean TROLL it ?

try to read disclaimers and what am i saying? did you try to reading at all?
Lieutenant Gulliver - Commando

Tomb of Freedon Nadd

tblader
12.13.2011 , 01:37 PM | #8
If you get in to the game at 11:55 PM on the 19th, they have fufilled their end of the purchase and gave you early game access. So quit complaining people, they opened up 2 days earlier than they advertised. Maybe with this earlier launch date, almost everyone can get 4+ days instead of 1/2 days of EGA, will 1-7 days really make any differance in the long run of the game? Will it have made a differance 12 months from now?
JamesT CT-6816 West Texas Squad Leader Star Garrison
Proud Owner of movie accurate ...MK II - ABS Clone Trooper armor ~ $2000, Fiberglass Scout Trooper Armor ~ $1000, ABS Stormtrooper Armor ~ $1500
CE edition? Naw why pay extra for in-game perks when you can be the Imperial

AMKSED
12.13.2011 , 01:38 PM | #9
Whiny girls. :/

Sedanta
12.13.2011 , 01:38 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Ahkronn View Post
Refund for what?

UP TO -> means at max.

It also doesn't say UPTO 5 days of EGA.

Early Game Access starts today Dec 13 and Bioware isn't ready to offer everyone their pre-order Early Game Access. It's that simple. Most accept it but will complain about the cold coffee they got at the krispy kreme this morning. Meanwhile many have spent $150.00 for a pre-order with the Bonus for Early Game Access and are told - "uh, everythings under control, situation normal...uh had a slight weapons malfunction...but everythings perfectly alright now"