Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ashara Skin Color

TheBigUnit
05.19.2013 , 07:54 PM | #11
Aww, I feel so sorry for you that you can't perv out and dress Ashara in the slave outfit like every other creeper and lonely guy out there likes to do with their female companions. However will you get your digital rocks off now?

Mauriciobr
05.20.2013 , 04:25 PM | #12
Its being this way since release. She used to turn invisible when wearing cloths that showed her body skin. A couple of patches back BW gave her that ugly catsuit. I supose this was their fix...
Credits always make MY galaxy a better place.

Raltar
05.21.2013 , 05:15 PM | #13
It's because she doesn't have a playable race so Bioware never made a body texture for that race for those outfits.

MadDutchman
06.04.2013 , 03:28 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBigUnit View Post
Aww, I feel so sorry for you that you can't perv out and dress Ashara in the slave outfit like every other creeper and lonely guy out there likes to do with their female companions. However will you get your digital rocks off now?
rollseyes: There are plenty of strength based outfits which are not "pervy" as you would put it, but look fricking weird because of this.

This is a well documented problem, I hope Bioware gets their butts in gear and spends some time fixing all these little bugs rather than spend so much time introducing new content with even more bugs in it.

EDIT: Found this on yesterday's known bugs report
NPCs

Female Togrutas (such as Ashara Zavros, Kalda Biss, and Doctor Synoda) may display incorrect skin textures or colors.
Maybe this will be fixed sometime soon.