Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 5/3/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

iamthehoyden
05.04.2013 , 09:11 AM | #41
Let's see, untrustworthys by ranked by class (worst class to best):
Imperial Agent (The question here is more who CAN be trusted.)
Spoiler

Bounty Hunter (Couple major issues.)
Spoiler

Jedi Knight (A major risk and a minor one.)
Spoiler

Jedi Consular (Mostly loyal crew, just a couple to keep an eye on.)
Spoiler

Trooper (This crew is probably the most loyal out of all the crews, with a couple small exceptions.)
Spoiler

I'm going with SCORPIO as most untrustworthy.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Skinnerlee
05.04.2013 , 09:42 AM | #42
Out of all my companions, Scourge stands in front of the rest for lack of trust. He never did ally himself and join the crew. A definite question when it comes to trusting…

To help Vic out here, let me say he is my favorite companion. Yes, he is not trust worthy but he is like fire and ice. To me, he is the best companion in the game, you just have to watch out for his -81’s and if you fight him long and hard enough with correct gearing, you soon will start to reflect his attitude(there‘s another one for the corpse pile). I wouldn’t trade him for any other(I love the Range/Melee combo and he is my intimidating tank). He and my Commando’s are my toughest teams (I have all Classes).

I have 14 over 50 levels.
Currently 4-55 levels (that have completed Makeb) and will continue to level the other 10 (this takes some time because it takes a lot of armor for 14 characters plus 14 companions… That‘s 28 sets. I’ll get 2 done a week.

Have a great game… I’mma pro Star Wars player and I love Makeb.

Skinner

Gemin
05.04.2013 , 11:58 AM | #43
Operative: SCORPIO- she has stated several times that she looks forward to breaking me. She witnessed my pain threshold and shuddered a bit at the thought of passing it.

sethjerico
05.05.2013 , 01:56 AM | #44
I will list the classes I have at a reasonable level

SW: quinn for obvious reasons

Agent: lokin, if he finds a reasons to betray me i dont think he will hesitate

JK: i actually trust my crew even scourge within reason. But I guess if i had to choose one id pick him.

Smuggler: Again, i trust everyone, corso is obsessed with me, risha is like my best girlfriend or something, akaavi respects me as a warrior far to much, bowdaar has that wookie honor, and guss does not have the courage to do something that stupid (especially after he saw what I do to people who betray me).
"...and the light shineth in the darkness, and the darkness comprehended it not"

Paokzu
05.05.2013 , 01:51 PM | #45
BH=Gault
SW=Quinn
SI=Zalek
IA=Scorpio
"You should never be in the company of anyone with whom you would not want to die."
http://www.cracked.com/blog/understa...ario-brothers/

DarthSylar
05.05.2013 , 06:33 PM | #46
Sith Inquisitor- Ashara. Why? Because she's a light side Sith, please Bioware add the ability to turn her to the dark side, like Jasea. She can keep some of her personality, but give her some dark elements.

Sith Warrior- Quinn. To this day I still want to kill him. I understand why we can't, but I wish I could initiate a conversation with him and force choke him everytime I log on.

Jedi Knight- Lord Scourage. Obvious reasons.

Jedi Consular- can't think of anyone I distrust, was my 4th level 50 and outside of Nadia Grell, and Thoran, I didn't use anyone too much.

Aikura
05.05.2013 , 09:37 PM | #47
C2-N2.

I KNOW he is up to something!