Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 5/3/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Master-Nala
05.03.2013 , 12:03 PM | #21
Agent - Vector (Dude, isn't really in control)

Warrior - Quinn

Inquisitor - Xalek (He's a model Sith apprentice, which means he must be planning to kill me! )

Bounty Hunter - Skadge

Knight - Ruusk

Commando - Aric Jorgan

Smuggler - Risha (even...hell especially after I married her! )

Consular - None really. I know they all have my back, even Tharan's cowardly behind

Tommot
05.03.2013 , 12:05 PM | #22
Scourge on my Knight, especially after my final conversation with him (lightside)
Quinn on my Warrior
Lokin on my Agent
Khem on my Inquisitor (in the begining), then it becomes Azshara (as DS)
Roswin - 50 Jedi Sentinel | Vaelin - 50 Sith Juggernaut | Kordis - 50 Sith Marauder | Vaelis - 50 Sith Assassin | Tylus - 50 Sniper
| Vint - 43 Mercenary | Kiden - 35 Vangaurd | Skavic - 22 Jedi Sage |

Master-Nala
05.03.2013 , 12:07 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Oragummi View Post
On my Bounty Hunter it would have to be Blizz. I keep expecting him to murder my character in his sleep.
"Blizz no want kill Boss, standing over bed with blood-stained vibroknife to tuck Boss in!"

chuixupu
05.03.2013 , 12:16 PM | #24
Bounty Hunter - Skadge (duh)

Smuggler - Akaavi Spar. I feel like I I could do something to really piss her off and she'd be after my head.

Inquisitor - Ashara, she's still kind of a rebel at heart

Consular - Zenith, I never trust that guy, too volatile and scheming

Agent - I TRUST NONE OF THEM, lol. Actually, probably the most? Ensign Temple. Why?
Spoiler

(and I disagree that Vector isn't in control - he absolutely is)
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

YoshiRaphElan
05.03.2013 , 12:26 PM | #25
On my Agent, I don't trust Kaliyo as far as I can throw her–and considering her mass compared to mine, that's not far.

My Bounty Hunter still wants to know why he can't kill Skadge, because I don't trust him as far as I can throw him, either, and that's even shorter than Kaliyo.

BenKatarn
05.03.2013 , 12:42 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
Sith Inquisitor.
First place: Xalek.
A true Sith in nature who dreams of becoming the Master himself. Enough said.
Second place: Ashara.
Once a betrayer is always a betrayer. If for whatever reason she believes it's for the best, she will easily hand even a LS SI over to the Jedi.
Geez, I totally forgot this guy even existed. Well, he's certainly going to make his move against the Inquisitor some day, but somehow, I don't think him to be much of a threat.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

Savej
05.03.2013 , 01:43 PM | #27
HK 51 is going to over-ride his "I work for the Republic and only kill mean people" protocols any minute now. And then there's Lord Scourge who has a history of backstabbing people exactly like my character. Kira also has a history of specifically trying to kill my character. Hmm... it may be time for a new ship, new crew and a name change.

Tatile
05.03.2013 , 01:48 PM | #28
Kaliyo, because *spoiler* and also she just rubs my Agent the wrong way, so they just have a strained working relationship anyway.

Also, there's Corso, I wouldn't trust him not to sabotage one of my Smuggler's genuine relationships or any of her relations, on the grounds that he is a colossal prat.

Skadge can go die.

Phyreblade
05.03.2013 , 01:59 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Among your crew, who do you trust the least and why?

Personal Answer: Since I am currently playing on my Commando I'll answer for that class - I have to go with Tanno Vik. I love the guy, but compared to the other Companions of my Light Side Trooper, I think he is the wildcard I would have to worry about the most.
Depends on who you ask:

Mercenary, "How did you even get on my ship, Skadge? Seriously."

Sage, "Tharan, if we were to abandon ship and it came down to a choice between saving me and saving Holiday, who'd you pick? No, no! I already know the answer to that, thanks."

Scoundrel, "Risha, girl. I heard from a little birdie that your father was involved in a secret plot to control the machinations of the entire galaxy. Now tell me again how he was grooming you to take over for him?"

Juggernaut, "No, Jaesa. I'm fairly certain that like any good apprentice there will come a day you try to kill me. Let's just put it of until tomorrow, 'kay?"

Sentinel, "Scourge. You betrayed what amounts to a pretty good friend over to be tortured and controlled for centuries. And now you're a part of my crew. Oh, joy!"

Operative, "No one tell Kaliyo that I've always despised her. Because she's out of her blasted mind."

Sorceror, "Ashara, news flash. We are not friends of the Jedi Order, okay?"
"Why can't things be easy? Just once!"
-- Gaibriel Duncan, Sawbones Scoundrel
Phyreblade, Co-Leader Covenant of the Phoenix

Gwena
05.03.2013 , 02:02 PM | #30
Consular - Nadia! Oh sure, she's cute and spunky and adoring, but that girl seems to have a very mercurial temperament. I can just see her making like Anakin and going all Vader on me.

Smuggler - her crew seems pretty trustworthy, ironically. But if I had to pick the least, I'd say Risha. My Smuggler is female, so they aren't married, and her story arc and connection to my character seemed somehow lacking.
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Please consider using my referral link if you are a new player or a returning subscriber! What you get and more info here.