Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 5/3/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

BenKatarn
05.03.2013 , 10:27 AM | #11
Knight: Lord Scourge, for obvious reasons.

Consular: Zenith. I just don't like the guy.

Smuggler: Guss Tuno. The guy tried to sell me out to the White Maw before I even let him join my party. That punch in the face was one of the most satisfying things ever in this game. Doesn't mean he isn't funny, though.

Trooper: Tanno Vik. That guy certainly doesn't deserve to be in my squad, especially when he's trying to win me over for his shady off-the-records dealings.

Warrior: Most people would say Quinn, but for some reason, I'd rather go with Jaesa. She's just too much of a wild card if you don't keep her occupied by either throwing her at enemies or getting her in bed. She's simply too uncontrollable.

Inquisitor: At the beginning, Khem Val, but by the end of the story, he's like my most loyal subject, so I'll go with either Ashara or Andronikos. Andronikos simply because he's pirate scum and Ashara because I cannot turn her the way the Warrior can turn Jaesa.

Agent: Kaliyo. I mean, seriously..., who in their right mind would? And of course, there is SCORPIO. Then again, the entirety of the Agent's party is just one huge security risk...

Bounty Hunter: Skadge. Need I say more?
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

Icebergy
05.03.2013 , 10:47 AM | #12
Doc. Hes shady as hell. At least I know Scourge's motivation, Doc is just a scumbag.
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM, 4/10 HM
Jedi Covenant

AlienEyeTX
05.03.2013 , 10:59 AM | #13
I trust Khem Val the least, for obvious reasons. Of course, a revolt wouldn't matter, as I'd squash the entire crew, if necessary.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
thank AlienEyeTX for being ridiculously good at this game:

-eric

BenKatarn
05.03.2013 , 11:05 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
Doc. Hes shady as hell. At least I know Scourge's motivation, Doc is just a scumbag.
Come on, not even a female Jedi Knight can resist his charms. I sure couldn't. Twice.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

Oragummi
05.03.2013 , 11:16 AM | #15
On my Bounty Hunter it would have to be Blizz. I keep expecting him to murder my character in his sleep.

-Wes-
05.03.2013 , 11:17 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Rankyn View Post
Nadia.
That sugar & spice act ain't foolin' anybody, man.
She's up to something and you can bet that once her plans are revealed, the fate of the galaxy will hang in the balance.

*Note to BioWare: If I have correctly guessed the plot of the next expansion, I'd like a free copy. Thanks.
Okay, now that's just hilarious!

I don't understand why Zenith is topping the Consular's list! Zenith, while definitely cool to the touch, is as loyal as they come. Rankyn's post aside, I have to say that Tharan Cedrax is the one I trust the least. He proved over and over that his only interest is himself. Sure, he sticks around, but only because he can do better with me supporting him than he could on his own! If that changes, he'd leave me high and dry in a heartbeat. No, he proved his loyalty long ago, and it surely isn't to his Consular.
\~~~~~The von Theissenburg Legacy~~~~~/

Oragummi
05.03.2013 , 11:26 AM | #17
I don't trust my ship droid either.....I keep expecting him to poison my entire crew in their sleep.

Trollokdamus
05.03.2013 , 11:33 AM | #18
Bounty Hunter.
First place: Gault.
This guy will sell me out the first chance he gets. He's even motivated to do so - without me, Gault is free to do his own stuff in the Galaxy once again.
Second place: Skadge.
This guy kind of owes me for his rescue and he realizes that. Also, he doesn't have any personal hate towards me nor motivation to kill me. However, if he gets a fat pay from someone, or sees an opportunity to take over my ship for himself, he'd be more than happy to betray me.

Jedi Knight.
First place: Scourge.
This is a no brainer. Whenever Scourge decides that i no longer fit to his plan, he will strike me down without any second thoughts and will start looking for a new hero.
Second place: Doc.
This guy may look handsome and charismatic, but he has slimy nature.
Third place: Rusk.
He's a zealot, and zealots are always dangerous. If disposing of me would provide Republic a major victory, he will do so with ease.

Sith Inquisitor.
First place: Xalek.
A true Sith in nature who dreams of becoming the Master himself. Enough said.
Second place: Ashara.
Once a betrayer is always a betrayer. If for whatever reason she believes it's for the best, she will easily hand even a LS SI over to the Jedi.

scraycroft
05.03.2013 , 11:34 AM | #19
Theran Cedrax. Pacifist my ***.
Malystriz PuffinStuff
The Bastion
Quote: Originally Posted by ChewyYui View Post
They added alacrity to the gear so you can taunt things faster and accuracy is there so the fast taunts don't miss, fly off and taunt a tree or something.

BardaTheHobo
05.03.2013 , 11:51 AM | #20
Smuggler: Corso Riggs mainly because he hates most of my decisions and does not really seem the "smuggler" type, he needs to go help the trooper or something. (im not dark side, I stay Neutral with the occasional light 1 or dark 1).

Trooper: Aric Jorgan, I say him because like corso he does not like a lot of my decisions so I could see him stabbing me in the back.

Agent: Most likely Kaliyo, just seems she would betray me if the rewards were nice.
You know what the first rule of flying is? Love. You take a boat in the air that you don't love,
she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds.
Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down.
Tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.