Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Die seltsamen Leute, die man in FPs trifft...

dodnet
06.06.2013 , 02:25 AM | #341
Quote: Originally Posted by Crimsonraziel View Post
WAS?! Nix da, das ist schon mein Job mit dem Korealis-Wasauchimmer.
Elende Müllwagenfahrer, die einen die Sicht blockieren!
Qurilia Scharfschützin

anlashokkerrigen
06.06.2013 , 03:55 AM | #342
Quote: Originally Posted by Ugasonofuga View Post
Copyright!!!!elfzigelf!!
*Pachung Kekse Rüberreich*
reicht das an lizenzgebühr hier im forum?
zugewiesener realm / gespielter realm : JAR'KAI SWORD
preordered und online seit 14.12.11
ich flame nicht,........der regler an meinem flammenwerfer ist kaputt
ich sprech fliesend sarkastisch, ironisch und poserflamend

AlrikFassbauer
06.06.2013 , 04:51 AM | #343
Diese Geschichte finde ich ziemlich lustig (und sie zeigt auch, daß Kommunikation auch mal schief laufen kann) :

Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Erman View Post
Okay there is that pug Sage dps in the group. I realize that he's Telekinetics spec'ed but not using the correct rotation; as a matter of fact, he doesn't even have one. As the other guys are guildies, I tell them to stop a bit because I want to help this dude.

I /whisper him what to do and at the end I say "Basically spam Disturbance until you have 3x Concentration or you get a free Telekinetic Wave". We continue but no changes.

I /whisper again, "Dude spam Disturbance".

After a rather long pause he replies back, "Yeah but I don't have spam in my skill tree".

Facepalm.

Eine weitere sehr lustige Geschichte :

Quote: Originally Posted by SW_display_name View Post
Cademimu. Story mode. Story mode.

Typically-oblivious leveling Tank who pays zero attention to what's attacking me (healer) and tunnel-visions exactly 1 mob, sometimes stopping to slowly keyboard turn and do nothing for 5 seconds before going back to his tunneled mob. I spend every pull mostly healing myself against 3-4 mobs. Whatever, it's leveling FPs, I'm used to this.

Both DPS are doing really low damage, and the Gunslinger is not very bright. In the pull with 2 Champion droids, the Gunslinger inexplicably breaks CC and tries to solo one of the Champion droids while the Tank & other DPS both attack the un-CC'd one. I mean, he's a Gunslinger... he could just re-CC it and switch to the tanked droid, right? Instead he sits there performing a DPS rotation on it, getting torn to pieces and sucking up all my healing resources.

He starts running around in circles, randomly entering Cover and leaving it, but doesn't stop shooting the droid with a CC mark on it. Eventually I just stop healing him (I can't afford it any more) and around 10% Health he gets the clue and Slices the droid (after beating it to 60% health over about 2 minutes).

Anyway I carry them through pull after pull of heal-tanking and so far no one has died. Then we get to Xander / EN-4C.

Try #1:
  • Guardian DPS is immediately Carbonized as soon as the robot starts chasing him; he doesn't even try to escape.
  • Next, robot switches to the Gunslinger. He sits there shooting the boss and is Carbonized.
  • Finally, the robot switches to the tank. Tank sits there and gets Carbonized.
  • I hustle out and reset the fight.

Try #2:
  • I explain tactics (again).
  • Tank gets picked by robot. Tank sits there, and is immediately carbonized.
  • Guardian DPS gets picked next. Keeps whacking boss; is immediately carbonized.
  • Gunslinger DPS stands in gray spots (despite being told not to stand near the shuttles) and gets insta-Cubed.

The Gunslinger takes this opportunity to angrily complain that I am a "bad healer" and I'm "not even trying to heal him". I try to explain that healing carbonized people is a hopeless activity when I need those resources to keep the tank alive, and that he needs to not get caught by the robot or stand near the shuttles if he wants to live. The Gunslinger declares I am a "stupid noob".

Try #3
  • I once again explain the tactics for this fight, pointing out the gray spots near the shuttles and the red warning text indicating you need to run from the robot.
  • Within 10 seconds of the fight beginning, the Gunslinger has gotten himself carbonized.
  • The tank then runs into an orange circle, and is carbonized.
  • The Guardian DPS accidentally falls off the edge of the platform while doing weird spinning jumps to try to escape the robot.

The tank is now angrily yelling at the DPS for being "bad" and "ruining the fight for us". He initiates a votekick at the Guardian DPS, which passes despite me trying to explain that he's not really to blame.

Try #4:
  • I attempt to explain why votekicking the Guardian DPS was both unfair and not going to solve anything.
  • While I'm typing, the Gunslinger runs up and fires a Charged Burst at Xander.
  • The Tank immediately turns and runs out of the room.
  • The Gunslinger (standing by the shuttle, again) is simultaneously caught in an orange circle, shot mercilessly by Xander, and carbonized.
  • I watch in disbelief while he serenades party chat with a long, expletive-filled dissertation about why I am the worst healer ever.
  • Gunslinger dies and the fight resets.

The tank calls the Gunslinger a colorful variety of synonyms for "idiot" in broken, typo-filled sentences. Then the Tank adds, with amazing optimism, "ok, I think we got it this time" and Force Leaps onto Xander before I can even start rezzing the Gunslinger.

I /wave and drop group. Just before I click Exit Area, I watch the Tank get carbonized. Again.
Und noch eines :
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Erman View Post
Okay another one but this time the stupid guy in the story is unfortunately me.

So we do False Emperor hm. There are those big droids walking around people tend to push off the edges as you know. It's one of those. Sage uses his knockback, the droid stays right at the edge but doesn't fall down. I, as the clever Sentinel, see that the droid is alive and Force Leap.

While I'm in the air flying high like a hawk to my target and only a few miliseconds far away from it, the Guardian tank uses his Force Push. This time the droids falls off the edge. And I with it.

So the other players see a Sentinel "successfully" Force Leap'ing into oblivion.

One of them asks "How did you do that?!?". I reply "Don't ask" and continue.

Eine etwas tragischere Geschichte :

Quote: Originally Posted by wainot-keel View Post
Weird people ? I don't know if that's the word, but still very strange...

S&V sm through group finder. Turns out there 2 guildies and the rest all pugs (I was a pug there) . 2 dps an 1 healer never done it, not even 1 boss. So we explain a bit the fights (on ops chat) and proceed. We oneshotted all bosses (the city infiltration bit was mess,lol, but we managed) . On Styrak we get our first wipe, we failed at the burn phase..

What happened next ? Two dps (the "experienced" ones) ragequit immediately without a single word to anyone on the group. I'm still trying to figure out what the hell happened there. Did they really go to a random op through group finder with the expectation of zero wipes ? I understand ragequitting out of frustration after several tries with no progress towards the kill, but that was not the situation. Not even remotely

Of course, we found replacements in 10 seconds and killed the boss in the next attempt...

But really, some people....
"Just say no." If you feel like you are only there for generating Comms for someone else, then just stay away from PvP. Don't let yourself get farmed !

Ugasonofuga
06.06.2013 , 04:59 AM | #344
Quote: Originally Posted by anlashokkerrigen View Post
*Pachung Kekse Rüberreich*
reicht das an lizenzgebühr hier im forum?
Hmm, Masken von Revan wären mir ja lieber, aber Kekse tun es auch erstmal
Vayyn
Quote: Originally Posted by Leafy_Bug View Post
Assassins : getting nerfed since 93 because of pesky PVE-ers

Ugasonofuga
06.06.2013 , 05:01 AM | #345
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
text
Das klingt schon bitter, so viele Idioten gibt es also...
Vayyn
Quote: Originally Posted by Leafy_Bug View Post
Assassins : getting nerfed since 93 because of pesky PVE-ers

Lord_Tarnus
06.06.2013 , 07:43 AM | #346
Herunterfallenden Mobs hinterher zu hüpften habe ich mit meinem Wächter auch schon fertig bekommen. Dürfte einer der peinlichsten Momente meiner Spielerkarriere gewesen sein.

KraytTheGreat
06.06.2013 , 07:46 AM | #347
Quote: Originally Posted by Kinraven View Post
Glückwunsch! Stell dich damit vor ein Terminal oder Briefkasten und stirb' einen qualvollen Tod!

Ich stand ca.5m vom FP Terminal entfernt und wurde angemacht. Ich sollte meinen 'Chincken wegbewegn'. Werd mich dann mal damit AFK vor n Terminal stellen
Krâyt Hüter Krayt Schatten - The Krayt Family

Pangalaktische Donnergurgler @ T3-M4

anlashokkerrigen
06.08.2013 , 03:43 AM | #348
back to the roots^^

ich hab kürzlich mit meinem saboheiler eine grausige begegnung gahabt.(nein ich hab Dr.lokin nicht nackt unter der dusche gesehen) ich meld mich über finder für ne ini um meine weekly voll zubekommen. gut finder geht auf und cade kommt. alle rein und was schreibt der tank? sry bin kein tank ich frag zurück warum? seineantwortrate mal^^ der eine dd der dabei war um auf 3 ignoszulanden?? ich entgegnetewenn du jetzt sagt weil du so schneller ne grp findest, trete ich dir so in den arsch dass du mir die nägel abkauen kannst! DD:lol "tank"chill mal me:entweder du hast tankgear dabei und skillst auf tank oder ich bin weg und du igno dd:dito end vom lied der "pseudo" landete auf 3 ignos und ich hatte 10 min wartezeit fürn finder.
warum nur warum sind manche so .........
zugewiesener realm / gespielter realm : JAR'KAI SWORD
preordered und online seit 14.12.11
ich flame nicht,........der regler an meinem flammenwerfer ist kaputt
ich sprech fliesend sarkastisch, ironisch und poserflamend

Fordred
06.08.2013 , 05:23 AM | #349
Rate mal ^^
Quote: Originally Posted by Des Hohen Lied
Ein Unkluger Mann, der zu andern kommt, schweigt am besten still.
Niemand bemerkt, dass er nichts versteht, so lang er zu sprechen scheut.
Nur freilich weiß, wer wenig weiß, auch das nicht, wann er schweigen soll.

KraytTheGreat
06.08.2013 , 08:32 AM | #350
Weil ein höheres Wesen der Meinung war, uns Tanks und Heilern DDs schicken zu müssen, um uns zu testen.
Krâyt Hüter Krayt Schatten - The Krayt Family

Pangalaktische Donnergurgler @ T3-M4