Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

lvl 55 Flashpoints are too hard, drop **** loot and are mostly overrun by pugs...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
lvl 55 Flashpoints are too hard, drop **** loot and are mostly overrun by pugs...

Seireeni
07.25.2013 , 12:05 PM | #71
I wouldn't mind tuning them down a bit, not really a fan of endgame and I'm not going to too dailies for weeks (or months) just to be able to do these. But I can always skip endgame altogether or wait till they start handing over full gearsets for free (like recruit and tionese before 2.0).
There is a face beneath this mask but it's not me.
Red Eclipse - 22 characters - The Firslay Legacy

Hammer-SW
07.25.2013 , 03:53 PM | #72
Yes plz nerf the 55 FP HM !! I have too much wipe soloing them !
I haven't enough credits to try HS and Cademimu ... too bad
Fortunatly Athiss HM has been cleared ...
Athiss HM solo

LukeTheGeek
07.26.2013 , 06:14 AM | #73
You do realise you can BUY the mods for the equivalent of Rakata gear at level 50 don't you? I've tanked in it for the lvl 55 HM's and it's easy, pugs are annoying I'll grant you that but they happen so live with it.

kaelthy
07.27.2013 , 03:17 PM | #74
lvl 55 flashpoints are easy, me and my guild made finished Cademimu in under 1 hour as Sorc Healer and Marauder full DD gear....

If anything than lvl 55 flashpoints are perfect for fresh 55s and if you cant deal with simple mechanics - sucks to be you

MissilyMilcasia
07.27.2013 , 09:03 PM | #75
No.

55 FPs Compared to 50 FPs are very hard. Theres no denying that. I have to heal 3x as much to keep people alive.

They require focus above anything, I get the same results when I first did them in Black Hole and Dread Guard and now as I am in Black Market.

You have to be all in or your going to have a horrible time.
The Lightcrest Legacy
Aisthesis Antithesis
Mellyssia (Sage Heals) Missily (Guardian DPS) Marily (Vanguard Tank) Merion (Slinger DPS) Maylie (Sorc DPS) Milcasia (Operative DPS)