Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

lvl 55 Flashpoints are too hard, drop **** loot and are mostly overrun by pugs...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
lvl 55 Flashpoints are too hard, drop **** loot and are mostly overrun by pugs...

JouerTue
05.28.2013 , 02:56 AM | #41
in full 69 i fall asleep healing and can stand the worst groups outthere while tanking.

MorgothPl
05.28.2013 , 03:37 AM | #42
They are not hard... Some pulls though require more cooperation and some tactics, but it's doable, if you talk to your party members and actually work together. The only thing that really requires good DPS are bonus bosses, as they have tight enrage timers - like the one at Cademinu. Started tanking them at fully itemized and crafted 66 with old 22 augments, and it was breeze. Now in full 28 augmented 69 it's just even easier.

Instead on merging them, try playing in team. Use cc, form strategies before hardest pulls or before boss battles, and even having people in 61s won't be the problem. Of course in that gear tolerance for mistakes is smaller and if you miss avoiding aoe you will take more damage and may die, instead of just brushing that damage in 69. But things like that always happen.

JouerTue
05.28.2013 , 10:24 AM | #43
i forgot to say that orange gear with blue 66 mods and binding on equip, is great to gear alts!

ELRunninW
05.28.2013 , 11:23 AM | #44
No way, no

AggieElf
06.04.2013 , 02:50 AM | #45
I agree with many that they should not be nerfed. There are level 50 FP's if people need the gear to get started.

However, I do wish there were more drops of loot. Mathematically, you will only get a piece of 69 gear every other run, and that is under the assumption the correct class/spec drops. I ran multiple flashpoints a day for 2 weeks before I finally got my first 69 tank piece. It was maddeningly frustrating.

Not only that, but most of the dropped gear needs to be further altered after getting it to remove undesirable stats (I have yet to find a single tank that wants alacrity in their gear). So having to wait for-- or purchase with comms-- multiple pieces for each slot simply to rip the mods out is rather annoying.

crayehal
07.11.2013 , 01:23 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Nailkita View Post
Don't need nerfs, and we need more hardmodes.
new tank was concerned with my gear, but everything went smoothly, he pulled according to my resources, and it was tough, but we didn't wipe.
Play smart, don't just face roll and you'll be fine,I doubt my sorc would have done as well if healing wasn't 95% of what I do in the game. But the stuff isn't too hard.
I also think we need new 55 fps and not a rehash of old fps. As lowbies, we've leveled thru them before and to make 55s grind them indicates dev laziness.
My hardest time healing is when the team seems to muscle through it like it was a 50 HM FP. No CCs, run into a mob at 50% hp, no time to recover energy, etc. My guess is that some players got used to steamrolling 50 HMs and go into a 55 HM with an overconfident mindset. Worst part is, if the team wipes, the tank or the healer gets the blame.

MichelvanMeerten
07.12.2013 , 09:29 AM | #47
I'd like to know what server the OP plays at and OPs charname so I can put him on my ignore list for being a ****.

You know what was hard? Doing old HM 50 in questgear and getting your *** kicked all over the place. Columi and Tio didn't drop all over the place like the epics do now. Please uninstall and leave game.

jasonthelamb
07.12.2013 , 10:51 AM | #48
You could do these flashpoints in Rakata.. easy stuff.

yoomazir
07.12.2013 , 01:01 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by MichelvanMeerten View Post
I'd like to know what server the OP plays at and OPs charname so I can put him on my ignore list for being a ****.

You know what was hard? Doing old HM 50 in questgear and getting your *** kicked all over the place. Columi and Tio didn't drop all over the place like the epics do now. Please uninstall and leave game.
Lulz, u mad bro?

tonygoulet
07.12.2013 , 01:14 PM | #50
Before you BASH new player, casual player etc.... they PAY for the game and your ability to continue to play. Without the casual player paying his monthly fee, or buying cartel coins... the game would have died

So basically the game needs to be geared towards for the majority.