Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

carnage

BobyDigital
05.02.2013 , 06:11 PM | #1
challenging to play but it can be done http://imgur.com/EUahZOj

Moombahcore
05.02.2013 , 06:37 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by BobyDigital View Post
That Pyro PT on the other team is a sexy mofo.

AngusFTW
05.02.2013 , 06:41 PM | #3
I really like carnage in pvp atm. So underratedddd...
That guy with all the fat pink twileks with bleez in the name.
TOFN/TRE/much eu much wow
twitch.tv/bleezlord

BobyDigital
05.02.2013 , 06:44 PM | #4
biggest hit was low cuz they were all over kill got a couple 9k vicious throws and 8.5k screams

PowerReaper
05.02.2013 , 08:16 PM | #5
Carnage is without a doubt the best burst spec in the game as well as requires more skill then the other 2 alternatives for marauders, i wish i could trade my jugger for a marauder just to play this spec.
The Shadowlands
Warlord Syndra - 65 Sith Juggernaut
Elite Warlord Christine - 65 Jedi Sentinel

KettleBelll
05.03.2013 , 01:28 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by PowerReaper View Post
Carnage is without a doubt the best burst spec in the game as well as requires more skill then the other 2 alternatives for marauders, i wish i could trade my jugger for a marauder just to play this spec.

It seems like Deception may be better burst, but Carnage is still really good.

Choffware
05.03.2013 , 10:36 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by BobyDigital View Post
What gear do you have? I'm hitting for half that... I think I'm going to loose it if the pve gear is required to do well in pvp now
Mantorin 55 Marauder || Choff lvl 55 Merc || Chof lvl 51 Sorc

BobyDigital
05.03.2013 , 10:51 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Choffware View Post
What gear do you have? I'm hitting for half that... I think I'm going to loose it if the pve gear is required to do well in pvp now
im in full partisan except i got one conqueor relic and main hand wep, i have full blue strength and power augments 763 bonus damage melee with a stim 17.5 crit fully buffed, make sure u have the partisan power relic and conqueor they can both proc at the same time and give u a really big hit

Mikeieveli
05.03.2013 , 01:16 PM | #9
What up Bobby Steelz, as a fan of Wu, I love the legacy. As a Sent that has on occassion battled on opposite sides of the same field as you, I must say thats some impressive damage output there. I have gotten over 700k many times, but i havent gotten that close to a mil as combat since 2.0. (as focus I have of course)

I feel like Execute doesnt proc enough, are you saving your FS for Execute proc under Gore, or are you using FS w/ Execute on cd w/ or w/o Gore?
Durkheimedes: Fear the Purple and Gold
Hoth Ski Patrol
Pot5

Aetrus
05.03.2013 , 06:25 PM | #10
5 deaths and sub 2k objective points on a Voidstar with 3 healers....someone was deathmatching a lot. :P