Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"Show sith corruption" issue in 2.1?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
"Show sith corruption" issue in 2.1?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Thylbanus
05.07.2013 , 04:55 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
Hi there! I've asked the Appearance Designer Kiosk developers about this, and it wasn't overlooked! When previewing changes, the Kiosk displays characters as they currently are in game. This means that if you have Dark Side Corruption enabled, Appearance Designer will take that into account. Hopefully this answers your question with regards to seeing new looks on your Dark Side characters.
MAN! Why the heck did you have to go and do that?!

Now I'm getting excited for the update. Thanks a lot!

(sulks into a corner and pouts)
*mumbles "I hate getting excited, it makes my week take longer..."
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson

Radzkie
05.07.2013 , 05:53 PM | #22
Hi there! I've asked the Appearance Designer Kiosk developers about this, and it wasn't overlooked! When previewing changes, the Kiosk displays characters as they currently are in game. This means that if you have Dark Side Corruption enabled, Appearance Designer will take that into account. Hopefully this answers your question with regards to seeing new looks on your Dark Side characters.
Does this mean we have to take off hooded outfits before we use the Kiosk if we want to change hairstyles?

Hoods cover/hide hair...

Eillack
05.07.2013 , 06:32 PM | #23
Haha been wondering about this issue when 2.1 hits.

Thanks for the answer.

Zergnaut
05.07.2013 , 07:19 PM | #24
Only took a bit of spamming on my part with my OP but we got one
The Sith Always Return. Darkness is necessary for there to be light.

Alternatively you can not defeat the Darkside without using it.