Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 5/2/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Damask_Rose
05.02.2013 , 11:00 PM | #31
My knights are still little, but I am really looking forward to meeting both Doc and Scourge. I love the fanfic "Forced Companion Daycare". After reading about Baby Doc, how can I not want to meet him

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=506989

Solo-Jo
05.03.2013 , 12:00 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by PlasmaJohn View Post
If I had a choice it would be Kira. But she can't heal so when I'm soloing I have to use Doc. At least I find him tolerable unlike Quinn.
Pretty much this. I seem to use my healer more which is sad becuase i would be much happier with using others, and this goes for all my characters.

Wished they would give us the ability to set what role they provide based on what we need and who we like to have tag along.

Ekas
05.03.2013 , 02:33 AM | #33
T7, Kira or Doc. Mostly Doc though. I wanna use T7 and Kira more, but a healer is much more useful for a Guardian tank. I wish we could respec our companions roles somehow.

thatghost
05.03.2013 , 08:14 AM | #34
55 dark dps sent: a split between Doc and Scourge. Doc has kolto. Scourge is...Scourge. The DS usually wins when there's inner conflict about who to run dailies with....

39 neutral-ish tank guardian: mainly Doc but since just acquiring Scourge (again) it's rather interesting- if a bit risky- to trade aggro back and forth with him.