Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 5/2/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AshlaBoga
05.02.2013 , 04:38 PM | #21
Kira Carsen.

T7 speaks only in beeps and boops, Scourge is evil, and Doc is a narcissistic pig.

Kira is sexy, snarky, memorable, sexy, plucky and did I mention sexy?
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

SilentKitty
05.02.2013 , 05:05 PM | #22
Doc and T7 Doc is my JK:s awesome pixel-hubby and T7 is pretty much the BFF. Both of them have good gear and I like to vary the way I play by using different companions.

Kajuratus
05.02.2013 , 05:08 PM | #23
I used to always use Doc, until I got his affection maxed out, so I'm guessing I will take Kira with me most of the time on Makeb. Or seeing as I recently got HK...
The Togruta are coming...

Icerose
05.02.2013 , 05:22 PM | #24
My Guardian, which is teamed with my friend's sage, uses Kira or HK-51.
My Sentinel has T7 out usually.

Good Job, BioWare on using Office Space as reference for where Doc works out of.
With one shot I will start or end a revolution, don't be the one shot, my lord.

Phyreblade
05.02.2013 , 05:27 PM | #25
After Balmorra, it's always Doc. He's cute, and his battle cries tend to make me lol.
Before Balmorra, it's always Kira. She's not as cute but she still makes me lol sometimes.
"Why can't things be easy? Just once!"
-- Gaibriel, Sawbones Scoundrel on the Shadowlands Server
Phyreblade, Co-Leader Covenant of the Phoenix

vian
05.02.2013 , 06:33 PM | #26
Anyone but Doc, the smirking, smarmy git.

I thank the writers of Bioware for giving my Guardian such perfect motivation to stay away from emotional attachments. Because, to misquote Blackadder, if Doc and Safira were the last two humanoids alive and the survival of the species depended on us, I'd be trying to start a family with T7.
Two blasters; no waiting!

Darth_Exar
05.02.2013 , 07:06 PM | #27
Scourge. I find that he has interesting opinions on things...and I need a tank to keep the mobs off me while I mop up.
"So this is how Liberty dies....With thunderous applause."

The Proginator

Rafaman
05.02.2013 , 07:39 PM | #28
Kira through Chapter 1. Doc through Chapter 2. T7 through Chapter 3. And btw... there is no better companion tank than T7 IMO. He is both ranged and melee... sort of. He jumps in there at point blank range and tanks away.

Rieverre
05.02.2013 , 08:22 PM | #29
Anyone that isn't Rusk or Scourge. Seriously, going by the fluff alone, if you ever take either of them with you you're setting yourself up for disaster. As I can't drop the former off somewhere where he can't inflict himself on more poor soldiers and can't drop the latter off with Garza and her pet black-ops for 'extensive, thorough interrogation', they've been warming the bench since I got them.

YoshiRaphElan
05.02.2013 , 08:43 PM | #30
Used to never leave the ship without Kira, but lately Scourge has grown on me.