Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Code Redemption?

Vuok
12.13.2011 , 01:26 PM | #1
I preordered the game way back in mid October. I just looked on my site and it says now that I have the game under my code redemption history in one section of my account details, but in two other places it's requiring me to redeem (what I can only assume is) the same code. First of all, I don't know what my code is. I copied and pasted from my email which I have since deleted and never thought twice about it. Secondly, why is this even necessary? I understand that there may be some miscommunication between EA and SW:TOR, but I fear I'm not going to get to play the game as I was expecting.

Dasffion
12.13.2011 , 01:32 PM | #2
They're asking for a product registration code, this isn't the same thing as the pre-order code and you won't get it until the 20th (or 16th if you got the DD)

Sorall_Loskannen
12.13.2011 , 01:38 PM | #3
I was curious about this as well. I'm assuming that early access gets in without the registration code, and then has to enter the game product registration code when they have the game itself (which is why it says if we wish to continue playing we'll have to enter said code on the 20th).
Just try to have an intelligent conversation, and let ignorance take care of itself.