A useful tip

DarthWoad

Seeing as people in warzones are unable to understand english on an english speaking server, I will make it clear in this thread just in case any of you are reading the forums.

When someone has a mark above their head there is a 99% chance they are a healer. That means you should attack that person because they are healing the enemy team.

Some of you can't seem to grasp that simple concept..

Thanks guys!

Seeing as people in warzones are unable to understand english on an english speaking server, I will make it clear in this thread just in case any of you are reading the forums.

When someone has a mark above their head there is a 99% chance they are a healer. That means you should attack that person because they are healing the enemy team.

Thanks guys!

Well....is this particular post written in magical text or something? Or how will they be able to read English here? :eek:

Thanks guys!

Should they go to the Spanish servers? Or the Russian servers? Oh..that's right..

Thanks guys!

I always thought the little marks meant not to kill them. I thought those were the ones I was supposed to whirlwind because they are too strong to fight with everyone else. OH WAIT THAT'S PVE.

And the chat in ops isn't meant to be read, especially if it's related to planning a strategy. Everyone knows that :p