Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Combat Sentinel PVP Video Guide

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Combat Sentinel PVP Video Guide

ARockLobzta
05.01.2013 , 06:20 PM | #1
Check out my How To: Combat PVP Guide and Rotation on http://www.youtube.com/user/Mavengamingstream

You can also check out my stream at www.twitch.tv/mavengaming

Granted this is my first PVP video guide, however I promise it is well informed. Of course everyone has their own opinions and I am always looking to improve so please don't be shy!
CHECK OUT MY STREAM WWW.TWITCH.TV/MAVENGAMING

DisposableHero
05.05.2013 , 11:22 PM | #2
Awesome guide dude. This happens to by my first (serious) MMO, and I feel like getting more into PVP but still stick to doing lots of PVE with my guild, was just wondering how viable the Combat Sentinel set-up is for doing Operations and such?

I apologise if I sound like a noob, but up until now I have been more focused on the narrative aspects of the game and been quite a casual player and currently getting to grips with the more in-depth gameplay mechanics and tactics that are present in endgame content and PVP.
Tomb Of Freedon Nadd

C-chulainn - Sentinel
Mhacha - Assassin

Zeroinflux
05.07.2013 , 11:01 PM | #3
Very helpful. I thank you

AGSThomas
05.08.2013 , 01:41 PM | #4
Thanks for posting. Offers insight on the rotation. I was wondering why rolling my face on the keyboard wasn't working well.
Medvh - Deception Assassin (PvP DPS)
Domedes - Vengeance Juggernaut (PvP DPS)
Server: 5 Prophecies

Vulfey
05.09.2013 , 06:47 AM | #5
Seriously good guide, nice. I'd rolled a sentinel to understand Focus and lolsmashing better and to find weaknesses but soon got bored with just how easily they can be interrupted or avoided and what mindless basic button spamming it really was, basically found out all I needed to know. Respecced to Combat to actually play and i'm actually enjoying it. Only lvl 34 right now so I use crippling throw with the snare to proc a full Master Strike after precision but it's cool to know that this spec only gets better!
By the Way of the warrior is meant death. The Way of the warrior is death. This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death. It means nothing more than this. It means to see things through, being resolved. ~ Yamamoto Tsunetomo

ARockLobzta
05.12.2013 , 03:10 PM | #6
Thanks for the support guys and gals! I will be posting more videos shortly so stay tuned. If you guys have any questions or would like to see something else in a video please let me know!
CHECK OUT MY STREAM WWW.TWITCH.TV/MAVENGAMING