Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The weird people you meet in Group Finder.

slafko
06.13.2014 , 01:05 AM | #3471
Quote: Originally Posted by EranofArcadia View Post
I would love to see rebuttal posts from the subjects of some of these stories some day.
"Dumb tank refused to guard me (healer) so I just left. Can't stand playing with Know-it-alls that, instead of listening to me, start explaining how the game works. I'm a healer, I know how it works, just guard me and shut up."

"OMG, I had the worst healer ever. When we got to the Wookie boss in Cademimu HM, I guarded him and told him to climb the shuttle. He just stood there. I then climbed the shuttle myself, started jumping and told him to come to me. He then started saying how that's a bad tactic and he knew a better one. Asked him five times to climb the shuttle and he refused. I have no patience for scrubs so I just bailed."

"My healer was a dick too. We loaded the flashpoint and I guarded him immediately. I want me healers to be safe and besides - it's what I do in pvp and everyone loves me. This noob, however, kept dismissing Guard. I kept reapplying it. When we got to the Sandstorm boss, he didn't remove his guard and I thought he finally figured out it was for his protection and learned something. Boy was I wrong. He refused to heal me and I died twice on that fight. When I asked him why he didn't heal me he said it was the surest way to get Guard off. Ignored the noob and left."
I see their R2 droid and I grab it. No, you can't have it back, silly rabbit!

Elusive_Thing
06.13.2014 , 01:28 AM | #3472
Slafko, while your post made me laugh, it was very inaccurate. We are talking about people who're couple of sandwiches short of a picnic, so I doubt their rebuttals would be written like that. Think about some of these mouthbreathing trainwrecks, there is no way they'd manage to produce a coherent text like yours.

Lord_of_Mu
06.13.2014 , 01:46 AM | #3473
Quote: Originally Posted by Elusive_Thing View Post
Slafko, while your post made me laugh, it was very inaccurate. We are talking about people who're couple of sandwiches short of a picnic, so I doubt their rebuttals would be written like that. Think about some of these mouthbreathing trainwrecks, there is no way they'd manage to produce a coherent text like yours.
I'd rather not have to discover a Rosetta Stone for solving an actual response. Besides it's pretty accurate.

Elusive_Thing
06.13.2014 , 02:34 AM | #3474
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_of_Mu View Post
I'd rather not have to discover a Rosetta Stone for solving an actual response. Besides it's pretty accurate.
Fair enough. Though it is at times fun to read someone trying to explain the tactics for a boss and realise I didn't understand a word. The last time it happened to me I just proceeded with the standard kill order in the boarding party thing in Mando Raiders HM and then got yelled at for killing the Jedi Knight first. Was a peculiar experience.

mustopak
06.13.2014 , 03:48 AM | #3475
SM Foundry.

This sorc DPS. I can't even. Goes AFK every 1 minute, spends half the boss fights being AFK, basically just stood still most of the fights and I can't even........

Gotta commend the tank though. He's got to be the most patient tank ever. I put the Sorc DPS on ignore and thanked the tank for sticking around. /sigh
Raid Leader <The Ex-Dalborran Elitist>
Tired of carrying bads thru new GF changes.
--> My Drawings <--

slafko
06.13.2014 , 05:55 AM | #3476
Quote: Originally Posted by Elusive_Thing View Post
Five minutes of laughter and tears later, I can only thank you for this post and the compliment you've given to my English writing skills. I'm still giggling like an idiot.

I shall endeavour to make my next series of rebuttals more authentic and beliveable.

slafko
06.13.2014 , 06:01 AM | #3477
Quote: Originally Posted by mustopak View Post
SM Foundry.

This sorc DPS. I literally can't even. Goes AFK every 1 minute, spends half the boss fights being AFK, basically just stood still most of the fights and I literally can't even.....
Fixed.

#grammarNazi

Elusive_Thing
06.13.2014 , 06:18 AM | #3478
Quote: Originally Posted by slafko View Post
Five minutes of laughter and tears later, I can only thank you for this post and the compliment you've given to my English writing skills. I'm still giggling like an idiot.

I shall endeavour to make my next series of rebuttals more authentic and beliveable.
Good thing I could return the favour! Usually I am way more tolerant of the hordes of bad players, but over the last two days I have been through a marathon... no, a derpathon of such incompetency that I am afraid my characters in the game suffered some brain damage from the sheer inescapable onslaught of facerolling, poor communication and general f***wittery.

Akheria
06.13.2014 , 09:31 PM | #3479
Quote: Originally Posted by EranofArcadia View Post
I would love to see rebuttal posts from the subjects of some of these stories some day.
Ooh Slafko's done! Can i give it a shot?
"poped cz hm. healer made me move guard from him to mara even tho i purposely let him take aggro so i dont take dmg. they got angry for some reason about my shien form as a tank even tho i said more dps and kill faster=less damage. i died cos the stoopid noob healer couldnt heal properly. i dunno why he dint use the healing stations. they got angry abt me needding the mara gear for jaesa even tho i explained that she uses lightsaber=strength gear. as a tank i take charge so i told them abt my NIM clears but they made stoopid up abt achievements lol. got kicked again. noobs. gon run kdy."
How was that?
Quote: Originally Posted by Davorn View Post
For example. I'm on my Shadow. I see an Assassin coming my way. I see how cool they look. It stops me in my tracks while I check out how cool they look. Then, boom. I'm dead. That additional stun is NOT available to the Republic.

Lord_of_Mu
06.13.2014 , 09:33 PM | #3480
Quote: Originally Posted by Akheria View Post
Ooh Slafko's done! Can i give it a shot?
"poped cz hm. healer made me move guard from him to mara even tho i purposely let him take aggro so i dont take dmg. they got angry for some reason about my shien form as a tank even tho i said more dps and kill faster=less damage. i died cos the stoopid noob healer couldnt heal properly. i dunno why he dint use the healing stations. they got angry abt me needding the mara gear for jaesa even tho i explained that she uses lightsaber=strength gear. as a tank i take charge so i told them abt my NIM clears but they made stoopid up abt achievements lol. got kicked again. noobs. gon run kdy."
How was that?
I feel like I just read something translated by bing.