Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The weird people you meet in Group Finder.

NoFishing
02.06.2014 , 04:30 PM | #1951
Quote: Originally Posted by Halinalle View Post
Apparently now you get kicked if you roll Need for rep trophies in new FP. Is there unwritten rule for that already?
Nope. Need on those until you max your reputation, then start passing on them.

midianlord
02.06.2014 , 05:00 PM | #1952
Why is it that people who insist on chain-pulling everything --without even stopping to regen health and resources from near-zero from the last round of chain-pulling-- often speak little or no English?

Or at least, it appears that way, they could be lying, too.

Bads.

Bergeren Colony is flooded with hideous, horrible, awful, bads!

Oh Gods, the bads! (/Me goes to a corner and cries.)

Not that Harbinger, Pot5, and Bastion are any better, but eff me man, this is just bloody indescribable.
Proud "elitist." Even more proud to be an un-reconstructed "gaming-culture snob."
Merc and 'Slinger 4 life
Spoiler

Obreck
02.06.2014 , 05:03 PM | #1953
A while back me and 2 guildes qued SM Boarding Party, me as tank. We were minimal lvl and with dated gear, but would have no problem getting through as long as everyone played smart.

Well we get a Marauder pug. The first big fight with the 2 elite droids he immediately breaks CC on one, getting me killed trying to keep all the threat on myself in the process. Our healer politely tells him to watch for CCs to which to which the Marauder asks a question about the healer's choice in name that we couldn't tell if was snarky or just unintentionally blunt. So the healer assumes the latter and politely responds.

Very next fight the Marauder pulls then in combat immediately starts on a foul mouthed rant about what a terrible tank I am. Basically hanging a big flashing sign on himself that says "Kick Me!". Then precedes to pull the next group too, at which point we decided we had enough and decided to let him die then boot him. Despite us obvisously standing away, not taking part in the fight at all, he starts ranting about why he isn't being healed. Wasn't a tough fight so he manages to survive and before we can even kick him pulls another fight. Realizing he's going to be gone the second combat is over he snarkily proclaims "Yeah, good luck clearing this without me."

He gets replaced with an assassin DPS, the rest of the run goes smooth as silk. Some people just live in their own little world....

eartharioch
02.06.2014 , 05:12 PM | #1954
Quote: Originally Posted by NoFishing View Post
Nope. Need on those until you max your reputation, then start passing on them.
I Greed, not Pass, once you I get Legend, since they have a vendor value. If everybody Needs until Legend, this should be fine.
Q: What did the five fingers say to the face?
A: It's a SLAP!

NoFishing
02.06.2014 , 05:22 PM | #1955
Quote: Originally Posted by eartharioch View Post
I Greed, not Pass, once you I get Legend, since they have a vendor value. If everybody Needs until Legend, this should be fine.
Agreed. The rules on those should be:

Need - I'm going to use them for reputation.
Greed - I'm going to vendor these for credits.
Pass - I don't want them.

ELRunninW
02.06.2014 , 05:26 PM | #1956
Quote: Originally Posted by Sorei View Post
I just tested inspecting someone and it showed me his stats...granted it only showed me Health, Armor Rating, Dmg Reduction and Defense Chance (no Shield Chance and Shield Absorption), but those were clearly his stats and not mine. The rest of the character sheet was also clearly his.
I have checked this, and I have confirmed with people being in the same group with me at a time. The dialog shows you your own stats when you inspect other players. Have you ask them to confirm that what you see is correct?

Quote: Originally Posted by eartharioch View Post
To inspect another character, target that character, right-click on the portrait, and you'll either have an Inspect option or can click on "additional commands" to get a submenu with an inspect option (not in game) -- just targeting them and pulling up the character sheet ('C') won't show you their stats.
You have misunderstood my question.

NoFishing
02.06.2014 , 05:39 PM | #1957
Quote: Originally Posted by ELRunninW View Post
I have checked this, and I have confirmed with people being in the same group with me at a time. The dialog shows you your own stats when you inspect other players. Have you ask them to confirm that what you see is correct?
Unless you are having a very different experience than me, the percentages that show up are correct, it is only the ratings in the tooltips that are my own, not the targets.

eartharioch
02.06.2014 , 05:41 PM | #1958
You have misunderstood my question.
Not that I can see, unless you left out some details that you thought were "obvious".
Q: What did the five fingers say to the face?
A: It's a SLAP!

Sorei
02.06.2014 , 05:52 PM | #1959
Here you go:

Inspecting someone
My own character sheet

Paintcheck
02.06.2014 , 06:36 PM | #1960
I may be wrong, but the game does not give you that information, unless you ask the player. For me user character screen always shows my stats when I inspect other players. How did you get these numbers?
It shows DR and Def chance, it won't show you shield or absorb but from having a jug tank myself and seeing a boatload of shield augments on that guy with only one defense mod on his entire person, I could make a pretty educated assumption that he was doing things very wrong.

It does glitch sometimes and show you incorrect numbers/your own stats, but for the most part it works.