Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The weird people you meet in Group Finder.

toha
02.03.2014 , 01:38 PM | #1901
E: sorry for the double post everyone
Quote: Originally Posted by Essence_of_Light View Post
Nobody wants your scams.

And if you spent your time doing this, then you are a fool. Shoo, shoo. Get lost.

Deadlynits
02.03.2014 , 03:46 PM | #1902
Quote: Originally Posted by Dontelar View Post
Wow, if this was SM, I would understand, but by the time you get to HM, you really should know better. I had a SM Cademimu tank (PT) once who was absolutely certain that if he stood dead center of the room for the final boss, he would be safe from the fire. The healer (Sorc) and the other DPS (Merc) decided to join him. That was a very short fight. My Sniper ended just running into the fire to get it over with.
well you should have /stuck it. not sure how much repair bill fire death gives. atleast in lost island where someone decides that they can withstand the fist smash and not fall over. i just /stuck it always as its really hard to heal and do console job. so 3 manning it wont be possible unless you are to overgeared.

sage was not a problem for me. she ran away and killed by far. fine. i even killed them myself. since i have grenade which practically i can spam almost. its just the tank that annoyed me. "leap frogging" i woudnt do that. and being a tank telling not to cc. he didnt tell anyone to cc on first pull where we get 2 droid and bunch of strong and weak droids.
tank annoyed me the most. as he said cleanse at 5 stack and i haven't done a single mistake to look like an idiot. the tone was bad i guess.
Quote: Originally Posted by toha View Post
I think you meant to say "have".

I would pay to see that Cademimu boss fight with that Sage, Athiss would be another place where I would love to see the 35m range used fully,
ya have. fast typing and big fingers. some finger hits faster than the one that should have so the sequence gets jumbled sometimes

you wouldnt believe. i said cademimu as i have tanked on my vanguard SM fp though and a sage literally never came near to boss and only then i had noticed she always dpsed from far. after fp i whispered to her that she can attack by near even though she was RDPS and she was very grateful for that and she is in friends list now. but at 55. after having 69/72 gear? that's just..............
Asuna-sao Sage 55 Darkblow Scoundrel 55 Deathstrikes Sentinal 55 Kiritosw Mercenary 55 Findme Sniper 55 Pubspy Operative 39 Shadowstab Shadow 39 Yuukii Juggernaut 22 Shadygirl Assasin 55 Lazybum Vanguard 55 Darkrage Juggernaut 55
Pillars Of Ashla Ashes Of Ashla

Dontelar
02.03.2014 , 03:54 PM | #1903
Quote: Originally Posted by toha View Post
You're not on ToFN by chance? Because I can swear that I saw a PT pull this crap today, lucky for me the Mara didn't listen or my baby Sorc would have followed in the way of your sniper
Nope, Harbinger.

Xakthul
02.03.2014 , 04:21 PM | #1904
Me and one of my friends were farming Cademimu SM (mind you, we're both lvl 50-something), and he had never done it before, so he stood dead-center and tried to tank the fires

Also, I was just in a Mando Raiders run that had no less than three tanks, two of whom (me and a Shadow) had turned off DPS in the queue, and we had still ended up as DPS in this run. The appointed tank didn't know how to tank, and I ended up having to aggro the bosses off her. She basically called me a troll and gave me a f*cking homily about how I was an attention whore for doing her job.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

rantboi
02.03.2014 , 04:52 PM | #1905
Quote: Originally Posted by Xakthul View Post
The appointed tank didn't know how to tank, and I ended up having to aggro the bosses off her.
what do you mean by didn't know how to tank? if the bosses were on her then she was doing her job

Deadlynits
02.03.2014 , 05:00 PM | #1906
Quote: Originally Posted by rantboi View Post
what do you mean by didn't know how to tank? if the bosses were on her then she was doing her job
tanking isnt just being a meat bag maybe she didnt kite the boss around? like in athiss you have to kite boss away from purple circle? or HS fp where you should turn boss away from your group and then dodge los of sweeping fire?
Asuna-sao Sage 55 Darkblow Scoundrel 55 Deathstrikes Sentinal 55 Kiritosw Mercenary 55 Findme Sniper 55 Pubspy Operative 39 Shadowstab Shadow 39 Yuukii Juggernaut 22 Shadygirl Assasin 55 Lazybum Vanguard 55 Darkrage Juggernaut 55
Pillars Of Ashla Ashes Of Ashla

rantboi
02.03.2014 , 05:14 PM | #1907
Quote: Originally Posted by Deadlynits View Post
tanking isnt just being a meat bag maybe she didnt kite the boss around? like in athiss you have to kite boss away from purple circle? or HS fp where you should turn boss away from your group and then dodge los of sweeping fire?
well he said mandalorian raiders and bosses so I assume it's the 4 bosses one. there's not really much else to do there as a tank than keep them on yourself

Xakthul
02.03.2014 , 06:50 PM | #1908
Quote: Originally Posted by rantboi View Post
well he said mandalorian raiders and bosses so I assume it's the 4 bosses one. there's not really much else to do there as a tank than keep them on yourself
She was only aggroing one, and letting the healer and the Shadow get smashed up. So, I had to aggro the other three, and then I got called a troll and an attention whore.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

RocketWoofus
02.03.2014 , 10:07 PM | #1909
Had a bit of fun where I did the weird thing. I was aked to join a guild run of S&V sm using the group finder mode. We make it through the first three bosses without drama, but we are light on dps due to two folks being recent promotions to level 55 (think lower level green weapons). Past the weekly we begin to slow down with several wipes through the trash to boss run four and then a couple more trying to clear the town in boss four. As we entered through Group Finder, rezzing takes me back to Fleet each time. Now initiating vote kicks for the undergeared dps will most likely earn me illwill in a guild run, and spending the time to explain how to make one or two super teams clear to the town while the others wait will just take too long, sooooo...being a "comfortable crafter" I stopped by the Galactic market and bought some needed supplies. Not full 72s mind you, but purple 66 versions of barrels, hilts, mods, etc and handed them out quietly upon my return. I recieved some very greatfull TYTYTYs, and we cleared the rest of the ops without further issue.

Sometimes the easiest way to solve a problem is fix it yourself rather than complain about it. Fun times

mbfhl
02.03.2014 , 11:06 PM | #1910
Quote: Originally Posted by RocketWoofus View Post
Had a bit of fun where I did the weird thing. I was aked to join a guild run of S&V sm using the group finder mode. We make it through the first three bosses without drama, but we are light on dps due to two folks being recent promotions to level 55 (think lower level green weapons). Past the weekly we begin to slow down with several wipes through the trash to boss run four and then a couple more trying to clear the town in boss four. As we entered through Group Finder, rezzing takes me back to Fleet each time. Now initiating vote kicks for the undergeared dps will most likely earn me illwill in a guild run, and spending the time to explain how to make one or two super teams clear to the town while the others wait will just take too long, sooooo...being a "comfortable crafter" I stopped by the Galactic market and bought some needed supplies. Not full 72s mind you, but purple 66 versions of barrels, hilts, mods, etc and handed them out quietly upon my return. I recieved some very greatfull TYTYTYs, and we cleared the rest of the ops without further issue.

Sometimes the easiest way to solve a problem is fix it yourself rather than complain about it. Fun times
Just to clear this up, any Operation entered will med you on the Fleet, whether you GF it, walk in or are dragged in my a llama.