Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The weird people you meet in Group Finder.

slafko
01.31.2014 , 03:31 AM | #1881
That's an awesome healer right there.
I see their R2 droid and I grab it. No, you can't have it back, silly rabbit!

fire-breath
01.31.2014 , 04:04 AM | #1882
Quote: Originally Posted by TheDuge View Post
Yesterday, Red Reaper, we get a guardian tank and a commando healer.
Oef ... Red Reaper. As a tank or healer this is real major pain in the blieb. On my healer the tank rarely gets the aggro of the mobs who spawn whenever you come to close to the hallway. Last run I had a tank and DPS who were that oblvious that I even had to run a circle round the shutlle. I even typed incoming the moment I saw the dreaded red blobs on my map.

I'm surprised none asked for a nerve tbh (not that it needs a nerve. Its just a major tank/dps/heal check. The 1st one besides the bonus boss at Taral).
Progression raiding toons on the big RED
Macewindy - Sab Slinger Srh - Shadow Tank
TRE PvP toon
Ishmaldo - Sage healer

Deadlynits
01.31.2014 , 05:16 AM | #1883
Quote: Originally Posted by fire-breath View Post
Oef ... Red Reaper. As a tank or healer this is real major pain in the blieb. On my healer the tank rarely gets the aggro of the mobs who spawn whenever you come to close to the hallway. Last run I had a tank and DPS who were that oblvious that I even had to run a circle round the shutlle. I even typed incoming the moment I saw the dreaded red blobs on my map.

I'm surprised none asked for a nerve tbh (not that it needs a nerve. Its just a major tank/dps/heal check. The 1st one besides the bonus boss at Taral).
first mob is really easy and next one upstairs if you have sentinal or smuggler class. flash bang or awe the group and kill one by one in order. easy and no deaths. i have done it quite a few times with no deaths.
Asuna-sao Sage 55 Darkblow Scoundrel 55 Deathstrikes Sentinal 55 Kiritosw Mercenary 55 Findme Sniper 55 Pubspy Operative 39 Shadowstab Shadow 39 Yuukii Juggernaut 22 Shadygirl Assasin 55 Lazybum Vanguard 55 Darkrage Juggernaut 55
Pillars Of Ashla Ashes Of Ashla

Dontelar
01.31.2014 , 01:23 PM | #1884
Well, at least commandos get heavy armor. Better than tanking with a Scoundrel or Sage! And I'm speaking from experience here. My commando healer probably tanks approximately 50% of the flashpoints she joins... My sage, on the other hand, almost never has that problem. It's actually kind of fun, if you succeed in healer-tanking an entire flashpoint. Feels rather like when you do a Heroic 4 with just your healer and 3 really lousy DPS.

Deadlynits
02.01.2014 , 11:11 AM | #1885
Just had a weird tank or rather clueless tank. Cademimu HM fp.

shadow tank 35k sage dps 32k commando dps 32k and me scoundrel 30k.

first pull tank asks for droid cc and opens with aoe attacks and breaks it twice. no worries as its not needed anyway. says sorry i broke it and i say "np as long as no one dies"

right after the elevator and passing through mob, tank "los pull" for 5-6 weak enemies? i said "lets just kill it and 2 dps and we went ahead and tank had to oblige and we kill it with ease.

then right before droid and man boss fight. since we had 2 stealth i said "we can skip this mob as we were passing through patrol droid.

tank "yup" and i am moving ahead to cc the silver strong guy and guess what? tank and dps are losng health. tank went staright into mob behind in that room near that table. oh well. i rush back and heal and barely keeping tank alive and 1 dps dies. as scoundrel healing is slower healing, damage was too much as 2 mob and 1 droid was there. we finish that and then i cc the guy again.

only to see tank start with project on other silver guy. oh well., here we go again. i rush to my another emergency healing session and we made through that one. and at droid boss fight. no one talks and i thought ok they all know fight.

how wrong was i? tank went and starts on man. and then droid come alive and our trouble starts.

tank spanking man still while he is targeted. then realises too late and runs(without using force speed) back and droid after following him for few seconds tank gets trapped in circle. go figure. i keep them alive through that and next circle comes and sage dps gets trapped in it. i am like.. seriously?

then tank gets back to his routine of spanking man boss. and i get the droid and i bring him to circle and commando starts hitting droid. sage is dead btw. i cant keep 2 people alive who are in cages.

i type "attack droid" in chat when i put droid in circle. but tank is too busy hitting that man. and finally droid gets back
i ask in chat again to hit droid and its not SM have to kill droid first before man. but tank is too busy and i was trying to heal tank and get away too as i was targeted again and sage asks for revive and while i was doing all this i get trapped and we wipe.

sage leaves the group after 2 deaths for him. and btw he didnt use his self heal or force armor on tank or himself when it was much needed on those crazy pulls. some sage.

then after respawn. this is how it goes.

me: tank, have you done this fp in HM mode?

tank : its been a while. forgot that we should kill droid first.
(me thinking) ok we still have hope.
tank: i hate this fp anyway

tank: good luck

chat message: tank left the group.

i mean ***? he screws it up. and then leaves? even when mechanics were explained?

me and commando still in queue. no luck yet on another. well we will get eventually by the time i finish dailies i guess.
Asuna-sao Sage 55 Darkblow Scoundrel 55 Deathstrikes Sentinal 55 Kiritosw Mercenary 55 Findme Sniper 55 Pubspy Operative 39 Shadowstab Shadow 39 Yuukii Juggernaut 22 Shadygirl Assasin 55 Lazybum Vanguard 55 Darkrage Juggernaut 55

eartharioch
02.01.2014 , 10:27 PM | #1886
If the two posts by Shiala_X are still above this, don't click, they aren't really youtube links, they are refer-a-friend links
Q: What did the five fingers say to the face?
A: It's a SLAP!

eartharioch
02.02.2014 , 08:18 AM | #1887
Quote: Originally Posted by Kingsbount View Post
LOLOLOL Little kiddo! Now you got your report))))
Please mangle the link in your reply so that nobody accidentally clicks it
Q: What did the five fingers say to the face?
A: It's a SLAP!

Kingsbount
02.02.2014 , 09:23 AM | #1888
Quote: Originally Posted by eartharioch View Post
Please mangle the link in your reply so that nobody accidentally clicks it
NO! This is evidence -_-'

Deadlynits
02.02.2014 , 10:29 AM | #1889
Quote: Originally Posted by Kingsbount View Post
NO! This is evidence -_-'
you could just remove 1 letter in swtor or something to make sure it wont work? when reported the whole message is sent anyway. so no need to give accidental click chance?

Sorei
02.02.2014 , 11:27 AM | #1890
Also, it's not real evidence, you could have theoretically just edited someone's message. I hope their forums allow them to see the edit history of posts, so evidence isn't needed. Those referrals are getting annoying.

Well, I guess we should get back to the topic of the thread :x