Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Papa Smurf & Star Wars

Gordoma
05.01.2013 , 02:31 PM | #1
I'm off early from work and a very important question popped into my head!

If Papa Smurf was a Star Wars character, who would he be? What would he be like? What would you name his species? give me some creative stories!

My short story (I'll try to post a longer one if I have time later): Papa Smurf is the leader of a group of Chiss outcasts, called the Oblitus, banished to an isolated planet in the Outer Rim. The banished group was bound together by there shorter than average stature and strong affinity for the light side of the force. The Chiss Ascendancy had many reasons to banish their short brothers. They preached peace and separation from the empire, but what scared Chiss leaders the most was what they did to those that threatened them with harm...

Holding to their peaceful beliefs, the Oblitus would place an attacker into a powerful Force Mind Maze. While there the attacker would be given nearly impossible challenges to test themselves. The Oblitus have said that those who return from Force Mind Maze will gain inner peace and strength. To date no one placed in a Force Mind Maze by the Oblitus have ever regained consciousness.

OK, not exactly what I had in mind when I started writing it... but I had fun with it. whats your story?
May the Force be with you

Ekas
05.01.2013 , 02:36 PM | #2
10/10

I nominate this for thread of the year.

Darth_Moonshadow
05.01.2013 , 03:08 PM | #3
You know, next time you're bored, just pull up the holonet and look up Jawa memes like the rest of us.
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B

MoobooMagoo
05.01.2013 , 10:49 PM | #4
I like the incorporation of the D&D spell Maze into Star Wars lore.

Has this ever been done before, or did you just make it up? I like it either way; it is far more interesting than the Rakata and their Mind Traps (which basically serve the same purpose).
Explorer: 80% Achiever: 60% Killer: 47% Socializer: 13%

Daniel Erickson and the Amazing Technicolor Dream-Abs

OddballEasyEight
05.02.2013 , 02:28 AM | #5
I feel you need to reevaluate the meaning of "important".

That being said, this should prove to be an intersting thread.
Click here for free stuff.
Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining.
Click here to view my class storyline videos and preview blaster sounds

Sludgebuster
05.02.2013 , 05:36 AM | #6
Please! Papa Smurf was only nice because he was under a Force Mind Cloud. Free of the effects, he and the rest form their own faction, bent on dominating the galaxy and crushing all resistance under (?) their heels.

Don't let their size fool you- Yoda was a bad-azz lightsaber duelist. Imagine what Jokey can do!

diggydoolans
05.02.2013 , 05:48 AM | #7
Papa smurf was clearly a chiss imperial guard.

What with been blue & in red garb
stop using WOW terminolgy this is STAR WARS

Elear
05.02.2013 , 06:00 AM | #8
It's all nice and fine, but I think we should all focus on REAL issue here.

... if smurfs are Chiss, what does it make Gargamel?

KryloKillian
05.02.2013 , 06:03 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Elear View Post
It's all nice and fine, but I think we should all focus on REAL issue here.

... if smurfs are Chiss, what does it make Gargamel?
Clearly the Smurfs aren't Chiss. For one thing, they don't have the solid red eyes, nor are their features defined as well.

They're clearly rogue sithspawn, and Gargamel is the master of Sith Alchemy who created them, only to have the creatures turn on him when they realized his plans for them.
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good kick to the balls, kid.

Noblis
05.02.2013 , 06:12 AM | #10
When I first met Papa Smurf, he was pulling pints at the Blue Midget cafe in Stratford (not to be confused with
the Green Midget cafe in Bromley.) PS ( that what we called him back then) had a great head for business and
really kept the staff in line.
He now manages a pub up in Bolton. He disdains all that is Star Wars (after being confused with Yoda on many
occasions.)
Hold up ! If we save Han now, there won't be anything for us to do at the beginning
of ROTJ !