Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

2.0.1 Promised Crew Skill fixes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
2.0.1 Promised Crew Skill fixes
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

jersyiii's Avatar


jersyiii
05.06.2013 , 10:51 AM | #31
when is slicing gonna be fixed?
now all u get is green boxes that give max 3.5k credits ...
before 2.0 we have blue boxes that sometimes gave 7k credits

all slicing is doing now is losing money, a lot of money

i just cant get why it is taken weeks to "investigate"

DarthTHC's Avatar


DarthTHC
05.06.2013 , 01:11 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by jersyiii View Post
when is slicing gonna be fixed?
now all u get is green boxes that give max 3.5k credits ...
before 2.0 we have blue boxes that sometimes gave 7k credits

all slicing is doing now is losing money, a lot of money

i just cant get why it is taken weeks to "investigate"
It's a credit sink tax assessed on people who are unable to realize they're losing money with every lockbox mission they run.

jersyiii's Avatar


jersyiii
05.06.2013 , 03:55 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthTHC View Post
It's a credit sink tax assessed on people who are unable to realize they're losing money with every lockbox mission they run.
it is not
on test server most of the boxes gave around 4-5k, with critted missions u got 8-9k
this is the way it should be...

tgokovenant's Avatar


tgokovenant
05.07.2013 , 11:43 AM | #34
Since the patch, I haven't received ANY wind crystals from TH. I always receive fire nodes instead, and don't need them. Pre-2.0 they would usually trade off. 1 mission, fire node. Next mission, wind crystals, and so on. Which was perfect because I needed them both. Now that I ONLY need wind crystals, nada.
Lek'saen (Sorcerer) | Lek'san (Marauder) | Lek'sara (PowerTech)
Red Eclipse

-Damask-'s Avatar


-Damask-
05.07.2013 , 02:30 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Sameria View Post
Amber,

What about cybertech and the inability to RE certain blue 66 mods? For instance Deft Mod 28.
Yes, This! Please! The current trainable 28A/B Mods are utter junk and only slightly better than 26s, and a downgrade from 27s.

Also the stats for the 28 enhancements are still bugged. The 28 Adept for example has less power (+43) than the 27 Adept (+44). Upgrading an enhancement to the next level is not supposed to lose you stats.

CFeuer's Avatar


CFeuer
05.08.2013 , 01:47 AM | #36
Amber, you mention quite often in your post that a lot of the issues that people are complaining about - and have been since 2.0 - will be addressed and fixed in 2.1 That's all well and good, except 2.1 has no release date as of yet AND the problems continue to plague the game; costing players (in more then a few cases, paying customers) time and effort.

Further more, can you say with any certainty that these issues will be addressed in the next patch? To be honest, such promises have been made on the forums by Moderators such as yourself before only to be partially, often completely, ignored by the patchers.

MVaglin's Avatar


MVaglin
05.08.2013 , 03:14 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by CFeuer View Post
Amber, you mention quite often in your post that a lot of the issues that people are complaining about - and have been since 2.0 - will be addressed and fixed in 2.1 That's all well and good, except 2.1 has no release date as of yet AND the problems continue to plague the game; costing players (in more then a few cases, paying customers) time and effort.
You've missed this post then: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...67#edit6259667

2.1 is coming on tuesday.
http://www.thecircle-guild.com

Akash - Operative Monzcarro - Mercenary
Erekose - Marauder Shatiro - Assassin

Pyrotech Mercenary PvE Guide