Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Code: NU2099 Error

Hado
04.30.2013 , 06:40 PM | #1
***It now says 'Purchase Pending' so I'm going to just wait.***

I've been trying to purchase Rise of the Hutt Cartel for over a week now. Previously I have phoned support 7 times, including being transferred to Account and Billing which has weird hours. I'm usually in bed when they are working, phoning the USA 1-855 number...
I was told to wait until Tuesday's patch, which would have been the 23rd of April. I've been to busy and haven't gotten around to it until tonight.
I'm using a Vanilla Mastercard to try and make the purchase. I get right to the final step (Receipt), which is further then my previous attempts last week.
I get this error message. 'An error occurred while processing your request. If you canceled your purchase at the third party payment website, this error is expected. Code: NU2099'

I haven't cancelled the purchase on the Vanilla end but it is charging the card $1.10. Just got off the phone with support and I'm to call back around midnight my time (central).

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Kanders
05.01.2013 , 01:15 AM | #2
I'm guessing a Vanilla visa card is prepaid?
If so you might want to check out the big prepaid card thread here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=625637 I think some had some success there when combining the card with paypal..
My referral link for anyone who wants 7 days free game time and a server tansfer- http://www.swtor.com/r/P7jtnS

Munchíes - Sniper, Shack - Sorcerer, Stickíe - Powertech

Hado
05.01.2013 , 10:19 PM | #3
Yes it is a prepaid Mastercard. I won't be using paypal for a while yet, I am expecting a proper CC in the near future.
I'll just wait until the weekend and call support AGAIN. I've been given a ticket number to use but the whole process is aggravating. My phone bill could be more then the expansion for long distance charges.

Just tried the card again after waiting 24 hours and getting the same error. I'm not sure why I was charged $1.10 to SWTOR in Redwood City , NL, with a reference number, for my first attempt at using the card.

Thanks for replying.

Gimpii
05.03.2013 , 02:24 PM | #4
Just add your Pre Paid Card to your Paypal account ( or make one) and buy it that way worked great hope this helps

Hado
05.03.2013 , 06:12 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Gimpii View Post
Just add your Pre Paid Card to your Paypal account ( or make one) and buy it that way worked great hope this helps
Thanks I will give that a shot when I get home.
Best

Hado
05.03.2013 , 06:38 PM | #6
Well that worked out well. This topic is closed.

Thanks for all your help and May the Force be with you.

MenofNumenor
05.03.2013 , 09:13 PM | #7
HELL YEAH!!! It worked! I have been trying for SO long to get the expansion. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

anrijonorris
06.14.2013 , 10:38 PM | #8
I get the same error "nu2099", but i have a valid standard visa card....but i can not buy cartel coin.

Please need answer.

rakaat
06.15.2013 , 12:32 AM | #9
Wow, it worked for me, too! Thanks for the suggestion. It's my first time purchasing cartel coins since April. I kept getting error messages. Thanks again!

Freakey
07.15.2013 , 06:51 AM | #10
Trying with paypal, and doesn't work too. I get another error, this time NU1010, but the message is the same (An error occurred while processing your request. If you canceled your purchase at the third party payment website, this error is expected. Code: NU1010).

Two days trying to buy 1050 Cartel Coins. It's annoying.

I opened a ticket, and it disappeared with no reason without an answer.

I love this game, but sometimes it so annoying that makes me wanna quit.

And BioWare never present solutions. Their employees always come with messages like "herp derp, have you tried to wait 24 hours?".
The Silentstorm Legacy @ Profecy of the Five:
ATROCID (55 Deception Assassin)KRAINE (53 Pyrotech Mercenary)K'ROSIS (24 Annihilation Marauder)
HAZIEN (55 Infiltration Shadow)UZIGA (26 Watchman Sentinel)CEDRIEN (20 Vigilance Guardian)