Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What would you like to see for the future of SWTOR?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What would you like to see for the future of SWTOR?

dragonczarxi
04.30.2013 , 05:33 PM | #1
for me i would like to see a few things added to swtor:
perhaps a new class for imperials like a stormtrooperish class? i know the stormtrooper and clone troopers have not gone imperial yet in the time line, but the imps have to have frontline grunts to... a BH army would just be to expensive

combat engineer? perhabs have the jawas as a playable race, and have a class the would like summon droids as a bulk of dmg, even have like a tank, a dps, and healer droid out, while actual char is pretty weak without his pets/summons??

Class diversity: i know the stories are diffrent from class to class, but i have a hard time getting into classes from the oposing side, (jedi knight/sith warrior for example) feels like im leveling the same thing all over. (same abilities and talents, only the names have changed)
C3PO Says: "Diffrence between a hero and a fool is 1/2 of an inch"

SirMarty
04.30.2013 , 05:37 PM | #2
As a professional analyst of this game, and to be totally honest with the community, I would like to see more and more PvP updates with small amount of PvE in them.

Taorus
04.30.2013 , 05:41 PM | #3
I would like to see less dairy farming.

Benets
04.30.2013 , 06:02 PM | #4
I made some suggestion that i would like to see:

Patch 1.x Guilds
Guild HQs
Guild's Quests/Story

World PvP Ideas
Denova (Rep vs. Imp PvP planet)
World Pvp My Ilum Map

Story with different paths
Space Instance/Operation
Legacy

If you like comment and rate it.
- "Do or do not, there's no try" -
Benets
aka
Mxyzptlk

Hizoka
04.30.2013 , 06:06 PM | #5
OPS that are a challenge... this crap of walking in and 3 hours later full clearing the newest hardest content is boring.

Pearlie
04.30.2013 , 06:16 PM | #6
Besides playable Nautolans?

Maybe a couple new classes.

Maybe pet classes, for instance.

Republic Droid Tech and Imperial Beastmaster.

Maybe.

Darth_Moonshadow
04.30.2013 , 06:49 PM | #7
Pancaaaaaakes!
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B

Lovethebeard
04.30.2013 , 07:06 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by dragonczarxi View Post
for me i would like to see a few things added to swtor:
perhaps a new class for imperials like a stormtrooperish class? i know the stormtrooper and clone troopers have not gone imperial yet in the time line, but the imps have to have frontline grunts to... a BH army would just be to expensive

combat engineer? perhabs have the jawas as a playable race, and have a class the would like summon droids as a bulk of dmg, even have like a tank, a dps, and healer droid out, while actual char is pretty weak without his pets/summons??

Class diversity: i know the stories are diffrent from class to class, but i have a hard time getting into classes from the oposing side, (jedi knight/sith warrior for example) feels like im leveling the same thing all over. (same abilities and talents, only the names have changed)
As much as I think a storm trooper class for imps or SIS agent for republic, its not gonna happen. Well i doubt it anyway, not for a long long time. As for the Jawas, this is a confirmed no. To me, jawas would take the game in a more WoW direction with gnome engineers and stuff like that. Thats just my opinion, but like I said they have been asked and its been said no, along with Wookies and other none basic speaking species. Now to have a stim/buff that transforms the user into a wookie/jawa for 2 mins. Id live with that.

Lovethebeard
04.30.2013 , 07:09 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Hizoka View Post
OPS that are a challenge... this crap of walking in and 3 hours later full clearing the newest hardest content is boring.
Not everyone is in a hardcore pve ops guild with full tier gear in the first 3 days of new content release. Maybe to set a challenge for you're self to leave you're amazing guild and join a mediocre guild and try clearing it on that. Problem solved.

dragonczarxi
04.30.2013 , 07:23 PM | #10
i can understand not having any non basic speaking races, but i would like to see a little more diversity in the classes, even if its one or two abilities that the other faction dont get. Far as ops go not too sure, i have a jk but no guild that has been able to run anything, so i have yet to personaly finish one. course on the pay to win side, i would like to see a nice set of mando armor on cartel market place. not really liking any of the bh armours pre 35ish. though reflecting on all my game years, i miss the necromancer from dark age of camelot. where everything came from the pet, and if pet died player lost 99% health.... sith mind controller =P
C3PO Says: "Diffrence between a hero and a fool is 1/2 of an inch"