Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rate the best class stories

Tsillah
07.27.2014 , 02:57 AM | #171
Consular and BH are the only ones I didn't like that much.

The rest I liked but some things that I thought were really awesome I will put in spoiler marks

Spoiler
Because we do think in language. And so the quality of our thoughts and ideas can only be as good as the quality of our language.

ThorgrimLutgen
07.27.2014 , 03:59 AM | #172
Consular for me repside, did it twice before anything else since my 1st toons were sage and shadow.

After that I like trooper, it's a typical gung-ho romp, decent fun.

Smuggler and JK I found tediously childish.

Impside I like imperial agent as do many. That said, I struggled with it second time around, even though it does offer the possibility of the ending being dynamic, I was still bored.

Inquisitor for some reason I found just boring, nothing particularly wrong with it, it just did not float my boat.

Warrior and BH too childish, both very clichéd and predictable.
Want to fix ranked PVP? Cross-server/faction queues, bring back 8v8s, remove bolster from all ranked play, add a 2018 expertise gate, remove ranked commendations from all non-ranked play, including the 3:1 conversion.

LanceCorporalDan
07.27.2014 , 04:30 AM | #173
Of the ones I've completed:

Imperial Agent
Sith Warrior
Sith Inquisitor
Bounty Hunter
Trooper

I enjoyed each very much though.
Neves - 55 Vanguard
Dahkaras - 55 AssassinKeelaran - 55Juggernaut
Kalkaran - 55 MercenaryKallim - 55 Operative

littletiernie
11.22.2014 , 07:45 PM | #174
Okay here's my opinion after finishing all the main stories and it has spoilers in it.

1. Inquisitor: Played as a Human female sorcerer with no romances and loved all the plot lines, the whole binding ghosts thing was an amazing idea. I also kept them at the end. Also Talos is the man, such a class act. "are dead ye... oh my goodness... we won."

2. Agent: Played as female Chiss operative and it made so much sense this way in hind sight, a truly well written story. Hated kaliyo but solely used Lockin when i got him. Ended with the freelancer type ending.

3. Trooper: Played as a male cyborg vanguard to get that super soldier feel, was a very nice idea to form your own strike team. Romanced Elara and was a very classic star wars solider type of story.

4. Consular: Played as a female Miraluka shadow and was a a lot fun and the story although being very much behind the scenes of the war was very intriguing. Also i absolutely love the esh-kha and fighting along side them was awesome.

5. Warrior: Played as a human female marauder and was my first character. was pretty cool to be held as this unstoppable force of red lightsaber was also pretty cool to be on the receiving end of the classic sith ideal of betrayal for ones own gain.

6.Bounty hunter: Played as a male cyborg mercenary and could not get over how much a enjoyed shooting missiles. Chose to tell the sith to stick it at the end and went on doing my own business. Was pretty cool to play through a massive revenge quest against one jedi and reclaim or reputation.

7. Knight: This one scores low because it was too cliche. Played as a male guardian and it was just too classic JK and felt too much like a KOTOR 3. I feel like they could have gone some where else rather than being the one person to ultimately save to galaxy.

8. Smuggler: Played as a human male gunslinger and just could not get into the story and found it rather dull and boring the whole way through. They do have the best theme music with their ship take off though, i'll give them that.

Max_Killjoy
11.22.2014 , 08:40 PM | #175
Have not finished them all, but so far the worst was the agent, the (spoiler) part simply ruined it.

Spoiler

dacentabaal
11.23.2014 , 02:31 AM | #176
The IA for me was too overhyped and a mass disappointment, wish I hadn't left it till last myself...but meh

Sith Warrior and Bounty Hunter are my top two and may aswell put my worst for loll's.. from worst to best...Trooper, Consular, Smuggler
█]╬╬╬╬╬╬(۝)ǁ█خ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)
http://www.swtor.com/r/sdFwY8

ishbindeinvater
11.23.2014 , 03:10 AM | #177
Agent, warrior and knight were good stories.

Agent most dramatic and thrilling
Warrior is what you might expect, typical Star Wars
Knight is probably THE typical Star Wars story.

The worst so far the bounty hunter and smuggler. Bounty hunter taris was quite good and emotional though. Smuggler I am only lv 36 but I don't feel involved into my character and story.

Played first planet trooper and I liked this part most of any first planet story (was the first char I played just to try out the game 2011). I will probably start one over for 3.0
ICH BIN DEIN VAAAATEERRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!

PavSalco
11.23.2014 , 04:13 AM | #178
Quote: Originally Posted by ThorgrimLutgen View Post
Warrior and BH too childish, both very clichéd and predictable.
I didn't know that torturing, causing mass destruction and killing your apprentice's parents is childish. Someone should redefine that term in dictionaries.

BenKatarn
11.23.2014 , 04:25 AM | #179
Quote: Originally Posted by littletiernie View Post
8. Smuggler: Played as a human male gunslinger and just could not get into the story and found it rather dull and boring the whole way through.
Meaning you have absolutely no sense of humor, because that's what the Smuggler is all about.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

littletiernie
11.25.2014 , 06:16 AM | #180
Quote: Originally Posted by BenKatarn View Post
Meaning you have absolutely no sense of humor, because that's what the Smuggler is all about.
Agreed there we some pretty great lines but the story in its self just wasn't my cup of tea.