Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rate the best class stories

AGSThomas
04.30.2013 , 02:13 PM | #1
I realize this is a subjective question, but after throughly enjoying the revenge class story of brutality the Darkside Sith Warrior has to offer. I'm curious to which of the other class stories made the top 3 for other people and why?
Med´vh - Deception Assassin (PvP DPS)
D´omedes - Vengeance Juggernaut (PvP DPS)
Server: 5 Prophecies

Warrgames
04.30.2013 , 02:20 PM | #2
IA is the best class story. The whole story you feel like and agent. Even the companion story are amazing. Not going to say to much about it don't want to ruin it.

jankiel
04.30.2013 , 02:20 PM | #3
Top - Agent - I have to finish it tough. Choices and stuff, hush hush secrets, conspiracy. Very good stuff.
Consular - very jedi'ish. Sacrifice and diplomacy stuff, nice.
Coris of The Progenitor
Mandalorian Hunters & Razorwing

GSF Pilot Master Race

Kilora
04.30.2013 , 02:24 PM | #4
So far? I've only done Imps, so I rate them:

Imperial Agent
Sith Warrior
????
Inquisitor / Bountry Hunter

Seireeni
04.30.2013 , 02:28 PM | #5
1. Imperial Agent. It's just absolutely great. Agent's chapter 2 is still the best chapter I've seen in SWTOR and I've seen almost all class stories.
2. Sith warrior. Much more dramatic than the inquisitor one imo, and more exciting. And having imo the hottest male companion in the game doesn't hurt.
3. Inquisitor and smuggler get a tie. Smuggler's 1st chapter is better than inquisitor's, inquisitor's 2nd chapter is better than smugglers, smuggler's belsavis is better and inquisitor's Voss is better, while both have great story at Corellia.

Suromir
04.30.2013 , 02:30 PM | #6
Liked them all overall..but in order

1. Jedi Knight - Though they get ripped off by the end being a farce.
2. Sith Warrior - Cool entire way through, brutal..very close to Jedi Knight..
3. Imperial Agent - I don't really care for spy type media..but loved the story and conspiracy best "in character" story.
4. Sith Inquisitor - Dull at points but NO other Dark-Sider is as hilarious as this one which boosts it up there.
5. Trooper - Cool start..a little dull at points..and ending was lackluster..but still overall better than below.
6. Jedi Consular - Starts off boring as can be, very "jedi-y", get's good in Chptr 2.
7. Smuggler - very funny at parts which puts it above Bounty Hunter, but overall lackluster. Doesn't even feel like a smuggler..more like an independant hit-man/agent at points.
8. Bounty Hunter - Love the class but story bored me almost entire way through. Good story telling, just a rather lackluster story in and of itself.

Blackavaar
04.30.2013 , 02:31 PM | #7
So far for me it's...
  • Imperial Agent
  • Smuggler
  • Sith Warrior
  • Jedi Consular
  • Bounty Hunter

The Trooper story is pretty decent so far. I like it better than the Bounty Hunter at the same point, but I'm not finished yet so... The Sith Inquisitor story is also really good so far. I'm not finished but I'd probably place it above the Consular from as it stands now. The Jedi story is my least favorite. It just has too many goody two-shoe cliches.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Warrgames
04.30.2013 , 02:36 PM | #8
Does JC get better in Ch2-3? I made it to Bal and re-roll Sin because I love class and delete Shadow because start of CH 2 was bad.

Eldrenath
04.30.2013 , 02:37 PM | #9
My favorites so far have been:

1. Trooper
2. Jedi Knight
3. Imperial Agent
4. Jedi Consular
5. Smuggler

I'm surprised more people don't like the trooper story, I just loved it. Especially the final mission of acts 2 and 3. Super awesome. No spoilers but...awesome.

jscott
04.30.2013 , 02:43 PM | #10
1. IA
2. Warrior
3. Trooper
4. JC

Working on Smuggler right now and next is Inquis. So i'll rate those with the four completed at another time or thread.