Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.0 Stat Calculator

Tattum
04.30.2013 , 02:05 PM | #1
Hi there everyone...

Not sure if someone already made such thing but I was playing around a bit and made up a somewhat of 2.0 stat calculator (ms excel)

also applied DR curves for every stat (those can be found in separated sheets - for excel beginners : bottom of screen )

LINK :

http://www.filedropper.com/20statsspreadsheetwl

(hopefully it works, I don't usually upload anything so I cannot decide which upload servise to use)

Formulas for stats are based on what I found on those forums, however I cannot tell if they are 100% accurate although they almost perfectly fit my stats...

Just keep in mind that this does NOT include talent points and/or set bonuses (if there are some that add stats) ..

USE : You can basicly check out DR curves to establish which stat should you stack for what numbers aswell as finguring out how many points you should get from each stat you desire ....

I used it to build my operative and now I sit on 75% crit damage , 34% crit chance and 7.5% alacrity if i`m specced into healing..

PS : if there are any mistakes in formulas that you know of, plase post them here so I can fix them
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
BW doesn't listen to their community at all and they pretty much never interact with the community on their forums...

Beddlam
04.30.2013 , 02:24 PM | #2
Thanks for this, really useful. If those numbers are right it looks like BW really let up on the DR. It looks like Surge is the only stat that still gets hit pretty hard.

Tattum
04.30.2013 , 02:27 PM | #3
Surge basicly stops at 30% (80 including base 50..) :-/

What bumps me more is that getting crit past 35 buffed is gonna cost people alot of stats points elsewhere and since I`m crit dependant class , this bugs me alot...
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
BW doesn't listen to their community at all and they pretty much never interact with the community on their forums...