Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ridiculous healing for level 55 flashpoints

AshlaBoga
05.20.2013 , 04:10 AM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by Toweleeeie View Post
I can heal them on my sage in 61s. It's very easy once u know the cleanses. Stop trying to make this game easier the it already is. I remember when me and my guild hit 50 and we did Esseles on HM and got our *********** **** rocked.
True. Plenty of people clearing HM Athiss and Hammer Station in 61s with a piece or two of 58s.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

tanktest
05.20.2013 , 02:47 PM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by bsbrad View Post
As a healer main the first time I stepped into the new 55 FPs I did notice some interesting mechanics compared to the previous FPs, e.g. need to cleanse, healers pull more aggro etc...

I loved that fact a lone we have to use a Cure felt like a OPS .. and Aggro love that to makes the tank work.

ckoneful
05.20.2013 , 03:55 PM | #133
THis thread made me think healing HM FPs would be unpossible without gear. Full Columi with 2 pieces of Basic and I healed 3 HM FPs without a single issue. Every single one had a tank in 61s or so with 25-27k HP. They aren't that hard...
73% Explorer60% Achiever53% Socializer13% Killer
55 Juggernaut 55 Operative 50 Mercenary 45 Sorceror
11 Sentinel 50 Gunslinger 52 Vanguard 55 Shadow
83% of Class Stories completed

SpoeMeister
05.21.2013 , 08:38 AM | #134
I was healing our guildie tank in 63's. At first I also thought it was hard as he was taking a lot of damage at times, especially early on in the pull.

But then he noticed he didn't had the correct stance. After that it was easy peasy.
Everything will be OK in the end. If it's not OK, it's not yet the end.

Spivak Legacy (ToFN)
SpoeMeister Orrusos Do'chan Nadobo

uniz
05.21.2013 , 12:35 PM | #135
dont think the issue is as much as the healing but rather how much gear has progressed now over our level. in the level 50 hm everyone started with 49/50 mods. in the level 55 hm players minimally go in with level 61 to 66.

i would like to see if the 55 hm would be doable in 55 columni which would put them on the same level as the 50 ones starting level gear wise. but that gear isnt no longer available.

the argument could be made that the 55 hms are made with this gear discrepancy in mind. but then just how accurate is this if so.

Battyone
05.21.2013 , 01:57 PM | #136
Quote: Originally Posted by uniz View Post
dont think the issue is as much as the healing but rather how much gear has progressed now over our level. in the level 50 hm everyone started with 49/50 mods. in the level 55 hm players minimally go in with level 61 to 66.

i would like to see if the 55 hm would be doable in 55 columni which would put them on the same level as the 50 ones starting level gear wise. but that gear isnt no longer available.

the argument could be made that the 55 hms are made with this gear discrepancy in mind. but then just how accurate is this if so.
It is doable as a healer in full Columni. Additionally we didn't start with Columni or even Tionese when I first went into 50HMs in 1.0. We had questing gear and some normal 50 FP gear.
Amistar Nelmarra -- 55 Sage, Ebon Hawk <The Azure Blades>
I stream my bad gameplay.
Come watch the Fat Man rageth on Twitch!

Loknido
05.21.2013 , 02:27 PM | #137
Quote: Originally Posted by CrownofGold View Post
Before 55 lvl FPs, a well geared healer could help keep up an ok geared Tank. Now the tank has to be ridiculously almost over geared for the two to stand a chance. I am referring to the DOTs that need to be cleansed in fight like the first boss in Hammer Station, the last boss in Athiss and the last boss in Mandalorian Raiders.
WAAAHHHH WAHHHH I have to use more than 3 buttons and pay attention to more than that little bar that goes up and down WAAHH WAHHH

Quote: Originally Posted by CrownofGold View Post
I have been in far too many FPs where even healers in full 69's quit because of far too many wipes.
WAAAAAAH WAHHHHH I run with baddies.
Imdabes

Zalekanzer
05.21.2013 , 04:38 PM | #138
Quote: Originally Posted by Loknido View Post
WAAAHHHH WAHHHH I have to use more than 3 buttons and pay attention to more than that little bar that goes up and down WAAHH WAHHH

WAAAAAAH WAHHHHH I run with baddies.
Well aren't you just a bundle of joy.
<The Harbinger> Anzer Katzin Requiel Zevka Katzera

Astarica
05.22.2013 , 11:43 AM | #139
The only boss I can think of that you can't get away with weak gear is the bonus boss in Hammer Station, and even that yesterday I beat him when he enraged at 4% (our DPS was very weak). Well, the bonus boss in Athiss is tough too if he clips himself into the wall which prevents you from interrupting his special move, but I assume that's not supposed to be an intended part of the difficulty.

AdmiralOnasi
05.24.2013 , 12:59 AM | #140
OP might also be running with tanks that are high in endurance and low in mitigation, or not managing defensive cooldowns effectively. For shadows at least, the Black Market Comm gear is pretty much trash. The way to really gear is to optimize for mitigation, not maximum health. I did this on my Shadow, went from 37k HP to 33k HP, and things got much easier because I wasn't taking near as much damage.