Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

physical security key

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Superman_AZ
06.07.2013 , 02:20 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Phillip_BW View Post

I hadn't given an update that the Physical Security Key is available again in the EU Origin Store just yet as we are still working with our partners in Europe on the pricing due to the mismatch which is causing confusion. As soon as we sort out what the pricing is, I'm sure we will post an update.

I missed this earlier apparently.
"Be yourself, no one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong." ~ James Leo Herlihy

SleepyJoeFriday
06.14.2013 , 02:33 AM | #22
The physical Security Key is now available in Europe (or in the UK at least)..

I purchased one for the princely sum of 2.99 from the Origin site (just search for security key) and received an email yesterday to say that it had been dispatched.

ThorAebastnis
06.28.2013 , 12:19 PM | #23
sadly it is still not available in Germany :-(

thank you for the update though

Jamesdenham
07.02.2013 , 01:16 AM | #24
So I guess it's not available in Australia at all. Getting pretty used to getting left out of things, even our nearest servers are going.

Kissakias
07.21.2013 , 03:29 AM | #25
if u dont have a mobile for the security and since the physical still not available in 98% of euro-countries, the only option is an old and used Tablet.
if i find one with 15 euros ill grabb it, nothing can compaire with the physical's price but what can we do, its more than 4 months so far
Join us and earn gooood rewards using my referral http://www.swtor.com/r/ZvPhZd... Be a suber today!!
--50980--achievement points--