Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

2.0 Specs


Letsjet's Avatar


Letsjet
04.30.2013 , 08:54 AM | #1
I'm resurrecting my sin.

I need a tanking pve spec (with rotation), dps spec, pve spec, levelling spec + companion to go from 45-55 in 2.0.

Thanks!
"I see you have constructed a new light saber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen."

IInox's Avatar


IInox
04.30.2013 , 10:47 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Letsjet View Post
I'm resurrecting my sin.

I need a tanking pve spec (with rotation), dps spec, pve spec, levelling spec + companion to go from 45-55 in 2.0.

Thanks!
yes take my char, my pc, my brain, take all!

meh..

Kuzak's Avatar


Kuzak
04.30.2013 , 12:29 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Letsjet View Post
I'm resurrecting my sin.
I need a tanking pve spec (with rotation), dps spec, pve spec, levelling spec + companion to go from 45-55 in 2.0.
Thanks!
i am level 23 so i cannot help... i can only suggest you some clues:
1) use google is your friend i have found many information on the web
2) sithspecs is a good website with builds, rotation and much more get a look and i hope your find the information you are seeking for

I hope you find what you seek and i hope you will find fun playing your class.

Kuzak's Avatar


Kuzak
04.30.2013 , 12:32 PM | #4
i don't know why but seems that i have limited text in my post in this forum
this is the number 3 ) Noxxic as sithspecs is a website where you can find builds, stat, equp and rotation )priority list) i find it more advanced than sithspec but is really good.

good luck

Apocalypsezero's Avatar


Apocalypsezero
04.30.2013 , 01:26 PM | #5
I'd take either of those sites with a grain of salt. They both have darkness specs with a talent that reduces the force for maul and yet in their rotations they never mention maul.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Kuzak's Avatar


Kuzak
04.30.2013 , 02:20 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Apocalypsezero View Post
I'd take either of those sites with a grain of salt. They both have darkness specs with a talent that reduces the force for maul and yet in their rotations they never mention maul.
This is a good point, my problem is the loss of good guide like "sith assassin for noobs" where find build rotation and general information. Noxxic and sithspecs are the only way for peeps like me to learn something about a class. I am lever 24 sin and i am darkness because seems is the only tree viable for leveling (pve quest over all). I really need help and the only information i found come from website like noxxic and sithspec. Did you have a good build/rotation to level up less slow then darkness? thanks in advance

IInox's Avatar


IInox
04.30.2013 , 02:53 PM | #7
you level better as deception!

Apocalypsezero's Avatar


Apocalypsezero
04.30.2013 , 03:24 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Kuzak View Post
This is a good point, my problem is the loss of good guide like "sith assassin for noobs" where find build rotation and general information. Noxxic and sithspecs are the only way for peeps like me to learn something about a class. I am lever 24 sin and i am darkness because seems is the only tree viable for leveling (pve quest over all). I really need help and the only information i found come from website like noxxic and sithspec. Did you have a good build/rotation to level up less slow then darkness? thanks in advance
Go with what this guy said.
Also if you click the link in his sig you should find yourself in a more theorycrafting forum, or at least that's what it looked like from a quick once over.

Quote: Originally Posted by IInox View Post
you level better as deception!
DPS specs usually lvl faster and once you get a healer companion you should have even more up time.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

IInox's Avatar


IInox
04.30.2013 , 03:53 PM | #9
yes and easier if the dps spec is a burst spec with stealth talent.

Eternalnight's Avatar


Eternalnight
04.30.2013 , 04:44 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Kuzak View Post
3 ) Noxxic as sithspecs is a website where you can find builds, stat, equp and rotation )priority list) i find it more advanced than sithspec but is really good.
No, just no.

Noxxic has absolutely the worst class guides ever created anywhere. That website is really bad, full of false information, bad advice and outright lies, and it seems to be getting worse and worse every time.

Don't trust anything that Noxxic says. Even if they get few things right it is by pure coincidence. People who created Noxxic don't have the slightest clue about what they are talking about (that or they feed false information to people on purpose, not sure which)

Their stat priority is about as wrong as it could ever be. It used to be wrong in the sense that the numbers that were perhaps possible, but not even close to optimal values according to theorycrafter, but after their most recent update, they have even gone one step beyond and are now posting numbers that are so wrong the are not even possible to reach at max level, which is what the guide is supposed to be for. It's not even a case of being outdated, but they have always had them all wrong.

Their explanations of how each stat works are only half true, but contain some false statements in case of every stat.

Their skill tree build is perhaps acceptable, but not necessarily the best you can have. In any case, not having any detailed information about which talents are most important to spend skill points in and which are more like optional, makes it a poor guide.

Their rotations and cooldowns page, in addition to being outdate a bit, contains a lot of bad advice, and even the stuff that is half correct is poorly explained.

Like some of their stupidest advice is for tanks to use abilities that reduce aggro, but that's not even the only thing wrong there.

It takes too long to explain everything, I don't have time right now. I'll get back to it later.