Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Eric Musco please enlight me

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Eric Musco please enlight me
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Infernixx
04.30.2013 , 08:11 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Warrgames View Post
So its OK to take away features from sub as long as you updating the pages that tell us we get said features. Since this is the case let me guess at the next few updates.

2.2 Sub will get 20 WZ and FP anymore and you'll have to buy a pass off the CM. Its OK we updated the listed for sub features and who really needs to do more then 20 WZ or FP a week.

2.3 New OP but Sub will have to buy a pass week pass for it. Its OK we update list of what Sub get. You already have an Op you can run.

So Eric how long before you take away all "benefits" of being sub?
Stop being silly.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

Warrgames
04.30.2013 , 08:17 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by MajikMyst View Post
Do you really want to debate speculation?? Seriously.. There is no point to that.. Is there??
Do you just blindly defend them? As soon as anyone says anything bad about BW you forget what all they said in rest of there post and fouces one part.

If you read what the person wrote that I was responding to, they were speculate that 50% made it all OK. Read before you respond.

TUXs
04.30.2013 , 08:17 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Infernixx View Post
Stop being silly.
Compelling argument - way to sway opinions.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

tanerb
04.30.2013 , 08:18 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Arlon_Nabarlly View Post
To say that this is "taking something away" would be like arguing that they are some how taking away the ability to play as a Cathar for free. They aren't, it's a new feature that isn't available now that will have a cost, same here.
So you are fine if they add a new FP and sell the access through Cartel coins? they are not taking away anything. you can still access existing FPs. It is a new feature so it will cost. This is your logic.

Infernixx
04.30.2013 , 08:19 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by AlaricSevGirl View Post
I'm stating a point not QQing. You wouldn't want to know how much money I have spent in the CM. Every single one of my 12 characters has more than one armor set from the CM. They already said they will be charging cartel coinage, not in game credits at the kiosk. You will have to pay extra to change your race. Sorry but that will be more cartel coinage. If you think not then you are not thinking clearly. Everything that ties into 2.1 will be with cartel coins. That is what people are concerned about and about future updates. It is not QQing (not to mention that term is really stupid). it is a valid concern about the state of the game, a game that most of us here love and financially support not only with our subscriptions but with cartel market purchases.
When they charge subbed players cartel coins to do Ops, Flash Points, Warzones or anything like that, then you can freak out.

Until then, this whole 'they're charging us coins for OPTIONAL STUFF! omg animal farm!' freak out session is a tad bit uncalled for.
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

Infernixx
04.30.2013 , 08:20 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Compelling argument - way to sway opinions.
Nothing anyone says in these threads is going to convince anyone else to change their opinions. So, why bother trying?

People are being silly. They need to stop it. This is me, telling the people freaking out to just chill out. You're all flipping out over nothing.

Have a snickers. You'll feel better.

MajikMyst
04.30.2013 , 08:21 AM | #27
I'm stating a point not QQing. You wouldn't want to know how much money I have spent in the CM. Every single one of my 12 characters has more than one armor set from the CM. They already said they will be charging cartel coinage, not in game credits at the kiosk. You will have to pay extra to change your race. Sorry but that will be more cartel coinage. If you think not then you are not thinking clearly. Everything that ties into 2.1 will be with cartel coins. That is what people are concerned about and about future updates. It is not QQing (not to mention that term is really stupid). it is a valid concern about the state of the game, a game that most of us here love and financially support not only with our subscriptions but with cartel market purchases.
But see the issue that you keep ignoring.. You don't know how much this is going to cost.. You are getting all upset over something that you don't even know..

People are concerned about future updates.. Are they concerned about getting struck by lightning too?? Or how about getting in a car accident.. There is no reason to be concerned about future updates.. They are being concerned about something that hasn't happened yet.. Something that may never happen.. Like getting hit by lightning.. You all need to stop looking for things to get all uptight and stupid over.. Seriously.. At least let the race end before you cry about your losses or cheer about your winnings..

What if it only cost 5 or 10cc to make a change?? Or maybe 20 for a dye?? There is noway these things can be all that expensive.. And if they are.. Sure.. They will hear about it here.. But crap.. Before you get your knickers in a bunch.. Let them screw up first.. Your are giving yourself stress for no reason..
Who is the more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows him?

[.] Lost but never forgotten!! 12-01-2011 R.I.P.

TUXs
04.30.2013 , 08:25 AM | #28
I absolutely agree! People use "QQ" when they want to insult you.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

AlaricSevGirl
04.30.2013 , 08:25 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Infernixx View Post
When they charge subbed players cartel coins to do Ops, Flash Points, Warzones or anything like that, then you can freak out.

Until then, this whole 'they're charging us coins for OPTIONAL STUFF! omg animal farm!' freak out session is a tad bit uncalled for.
It may come down to that. All future content will be paid for by subscribers and f2p players. End of discussion. There will be nothing new added to the game that isn't paid for in real money. They've already set that precedent with the Makeb DLC. No one on this post except maybe you, is freaking out. We're calming stating concerns over the state of the game. EA/BW has a lot of competition out there, new games coming out all the time, buy to play and subscription based. They need to be on their toes.
GSS Legacy, StarForged
Guild Leader for Galactic Security Solutions (Pub)
Imperial Independence (Empire)

TheBBP
04.30.2013 , 08:26 AM | #30
I don't understand the thought process behind starting a new thread to respond to something in another thread.
Crosswire - Republic Commando
Commander - The Way of the Maker Christian/Family-rated Guild
Ebon Hawk