Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 4/29/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tmanarl
04.30.2013 , 07:38 AM | #31
Purely on account wide unlocks; that's where they are most useful. When the market went live, I picked up rocket boots right away because for the cost it was a steal. After that I've used my monthly allotment to slowly unlock everything else; ship droid, ship GTN, mailbox. Recently BW has been paying for my character slot additions, and next month they will pay for Cathar. Thanks Bioware!
The Valar Legacy : Begeren Colony
Cinnagar 70 Sith Sorcerer | Viceptus 70 Sith Sorcerer | Calvaria 70 Sith Assassin | Shiian 70 Sith Juggernaut | Rolorra 70 Sith Marauder
Sevri 70 Bounty Hunter Powertech | Maris 70 Imperial Operative
Leelu 70 Jedi Sage | Mallavik: 70 Jedi Shadow | Brénn: 70 Vanguard Trooper | Corrann: 70 Jedi Sentinal | Lumanni: 70 Smuggler Scoundrel

Zombietroll
04.30.2013 , 08:26 AM | #32
Being an operative, I'm going to take a shiv in the dark at the question between the lines: What Would I like to see in the Cartel Market that would drop a ton of cash on.

A new class. Seriously, I would shell out a good forty bucks worth of cartel coins for the chance to learn a new class and experience a new perspective. I currently have 7 classes past level 50 and pretty much hate playing merc so far (still at level 21 on it I think). Maybe some sort of prestige class unlock like the MMO that shalt not be named did with Death Knight.

I would go so far as to make it only able to be a healer or tank role, as there aren't enough of either and too many people stick to DPS as it was faster to level and now they are hesitant to try something new.
Cheezeburger - Jedi Covenant - 55 Operative Healer

Melaku
04.30.2013 , 10:54 AM | #33
I got a couple of thousands of unused CC because I don't give a damn about CM (i'm a suscriber)... Fix the game and maybe I'll consider buying some more and purchase some packs...maybe... or not. This game is all about CC... Hell, should I unsub?
Melaku - Sorcerer
POT5