Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 4/29/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Shingara
04.29.2013 , 07:52 PM | #21
packs what else, no point buying mounts from cm as you have to buy speeder piloting 1, and like the xmas mount cost so much yet was only on one char not the account which no stops me spending anything on mounts introduced onto the cm.

But i would like to say this and if its noticed by bioware, i put money into the cm so those funds can go towards the development of the rest of the game and not just the cm, i have a tiny spark of hope that the vast majority of the cash i have given to bioware through the cartel coins has been put towards the SSSP so it can be the best it can be with no corners cut.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

Dedrayge
04.29.2013 , 08:22 PM | #22
Usually I end up buying cartel packs. Though I may stop doing that soon. Sure it's fun opening the packs to see what I can get. The problem is, most of the time I end up with crap and when I do get something good, it ends up on the GTN so bloody cheap that the packs really didn't feel worth it at all. Hell, I would have ended up with more credits if I just sold the packs themselves. Kind of sad really...
No plans for PvP...So, I have no plans to invest anymore money into this game.

Waiting for Wildstar

Beranzen
04.29.2013 , 09:17 PM | #23
Bought several packs, maxed out cargo bays and my own bags for a couple characters.
But it's mainly been the packs so far.
Customization may change that
The Demonstone Legacy
Kurgan Demonstone L55 Sith Pureblood Juggernaut
De'inara Demonstone L52 Chiss Operative
CE OWNERVIP? Nah.
Regulator Squadron

jameslm
04.30.2013 , 01:38 AM | #24
As a subscriber, the only things I spend my coins on are the adaptive armour sets, and legacy unlocks. I'm not interested in gambling on packs as I can buy what I want from the GTN. Same goes for boosts.

Orlesian
04.30.2013 , 01:45 AM | #25
Mostly Cartel Packs when I have coins to spend and when I feel like it.
❤ Please make Talos Drellik a romance option for female Inquisitors ❤
Red Eclipse

Callaron
04.30.2013 , 02:02 AM | #26
Most of mine go to Legacy unlocks and snazzy outfits (like the Golden Scalene armor set!).
I picked up a few packs in the past too, but I'm holding off on those because I kinda hated getting 50CC* reject items out of the packs I spent over 300CC on.

* Or at least that's what I believe their price was when they were directly for sale on the market.
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Want more Class stories? Let Bioware know!

Laurreth
04.30.2013 , 03:44 AM | #27
Way. Too. Many. Packs. Seriously, those should be classified as a controlled substance, and you know it.

Apart from that, mostly unlocks like the "get your new character on a speeder" (which is actually pretty neat even for subscribers), experience perks, or account-wide storage.
Rüstige Rentner auf Jar'Kai Sword — schau einfach mal rein ☺
“I like how the whining about "censored" butts started instantly but it took 2 days for someone to notice the legs are also ****ed up” — rantboi

Khoreal
04.30.2013 , 03:47 AM | #28
Mostly Packs and some armors.

Paokzu
04.30.2013 , 04:17 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Rankyn View Post
I'd rather buy things I want directly than roll the dice with packs so when I do buy packs, it's to sell them on the GTN and turn them into credits to spend on the specific thing I want.
It costs me about half as much actual money to do it that way.
Pretty much. Though I did buy the gold scaline armor set.
"You should never be in the company of anyone with whom you would not want to die."
http://www.cracked.com/blog/understa...ario-brothers/

Ziso
04.30.2013 , 06:12 AM | #30
At first I spent them on legacy things, mail and GTN for my ship (Red Eclipse can be extremely laggy on fleet so nicer to browse on my ship). Then did other legacy like rocket boosts, cargo bays, quick travel unlocks.
Bought a few items off the GTN store, a few armor sets (love the Sith Raider one) and packs but now I just sell my packs I get unopened on GTN and save credits for something I want off GTN.
Would not hesitate to spend cartel stuff on any guild related items that may be on cartel in future though especially say a +500 additional guild cap item and things like that, guild bank slots etc