Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 4/29/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Icebergy
04.29.2013 , 04:57 PM | #11
Nothing. My free cartel coins I get every month are sitting unused on my account. Occasionally I buy an XP boost or a legacy unlock, but other than that nothing.
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM, 3/10 HM
Jedi Covenant

Infernixx
04.29.2013 , 05:03 PM | #12
Very rarely, I'll pick up a full set, like the Eradicator's set. But, mostly it's little things. Quick Travel passes when I need to jump to somewhere pretty quick and don't feel like waiting for the CD.

To be honest, when it comes to CM stuff, I tend to wait and buy the stuff I want for credits and try to save my coins for big things.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

Glower
04.29.2013 , 05:05 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

Packs! I am a collector at heart and packs are a weak spot for me. I always have to try to get all of the new mounts and pets. Give me all your Hypercrates!
Frankly, I do not believe you!
P.S.: Maybe packs for free?
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)

Elyxin
04.29.2013 , 05:09 PM | #14
unlocks and gear sets. I hate having to work my way through (what I consider) silly looking gear. I like getting a nice set from level 1 and outfitting with mods so my jedi/sith can look like I think they should.

and lots of unlocks for my horde of alts.

YoshiRaphElan
04.29.2013 , 05:09 PM | #15
Usually packs–spread across several alts. However, I also buy the armor sets from time to time; rarely, but I do. For example, I bought the Valiant set for my Knight, and also on my Knight I bought a chest piece for Kira and Scourge. I also bought the Eradicator's set for my Warrior.

elitenz
04.29.2013 , 05:18 PM | #16
I think the new packs when they arrive after spending about $1500 on them over time, But now I won't put anymore money into the CM due to the materials you get with the new pack are old mats that can't be used for anything in patch 2.0 and this is a very bad move by Bioware.
Free stuff for you and me click here : Refer a Friend

DarthTHC
04.29.2013 , 05:20 PM | #17
I rarely spend my coins. I unlocked a race once. I may have used coins to unlock a perk if it was relatively few coins vs. a ton of credits.

Depending on the pain of the expense of re-customization, I might spend some coins on that. Otherwise, I'll keep saving my stipend I guess.

LtGeneralGezlin
04.29.2013 , 05:25 PM | #18
Mostly Character Perks, and inventory slots on new characters. The Major XP boosts. (But I'm hording those for leveling Alts.) And I'll buy a few packs, and the new armors that come out with a patch
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
60 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 57 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 60 Marauder, 57 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.

MelodyofLegends
04.29.2013 , 06:12 PM | #19
Mostly the packs! I love the outfit pieces! it is fun to mix and match! and of course the color crystals!
Embrace an absolute love which brings warmth upon a frozen wind....

Kesphin
04.29.2013 , 07:29 PM | #20
I usually buy packs of grain for my pigeons and shears for my sheeps. They love it! But I keep buying lawn mowers for myself.

http://pmpaspeakingofprecision.files...lawn-mower.jpg